Renote is for all your notes. It is the best Studies app. Its the best Notes+Tags app on App Store. Its useful to you regardless of kind of notes you make. Renote is for students, for journalists, for physicians & health care personnel, for academicians, for casual ideas.
Maybe you are preparing for exams? Record all your short notes to revise them on the go with in-App reference fetching. This is the Perfect app for short & brief note making. Add multiple Tags to each note for quick navigation. Select multiple tags to quickly find what your looking for.
• NOTE + TAG : Renote supports Note tagging like no other app. It's got the most robust tagging feature there is. Use all sorts of combination to find what you are looking for.
• Intuitive & Fast User Interface makes it possible for you to work fast, type fast, read fast, retrieve fast.... everything just fast!
• External Link Fetching: RENOTE automatically fetches excerpts from Links in a note that are from:
- Tweet links
• In App Reference Searching (Unique to RENOTE) from
• Dropbox Auto-Import: RENOTE can automatically fetch selected Dropbox Files that are tagged in their filename***
• Markdown Preview: For the writers in all of us
• TextExpander Support: Import all your snippets.
• Open Text standard: Export all your notes in an archive of text files that is easy to import to other apps.
• Rearrange Paragraphs, the right way.
• Add URL-Actions: Supports URL Actions to transfer Notes to your chosen custom app in your way.
• URL-Scheme and X-Callback-URL support. Works great with Drafts app
Free for a limited time.
We are working on alternatives, until then, it is strongly advised to backup your notes through the app.
- Setting > Notes Storage > Export
Ratings and Reviews
Great for saving links from browser and then merging them
I absolutely love this app and it is actually one of the most useful apps I have. I use this app for a lot of research. I can save links directly from the browser and then merge certain ones together as I choose. One thing I wish the developer would consider would be adding the highlighting of notes in the search feature. When you do a lot of research (E.g. In the medical field) it would be very helpful to be able to highlight theses words in the text.
It was free, but not worth it!
It freezes without double-tapping the home button. It doesn't sync to any service, and appears to be of no use over the native notes app.
Great Research Tool
I use this for research for my personal interests, including history and etc. This is one cool research app that is amazingly advanced and filled with very nice functions. Well done. A lot was obviously put into the development of this app. Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.