By Yardi Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The FREE RENTCafé Resident App is available to those with a current RENTCafé Resident Login. Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch, the Resident App allows you to manage your apartment information and services with a few simple touches. Login securely from anywhere and update your profile, view and pay your account balance or submit maintenance requests.
RENTCafé Resident App features:
- Securely manage your existing RENTCafé Resident Portal account from anywhere 24/7
- Submit maintenance requests with detailed information such as photos and (or) a 2 minute voice memo of the issue
- Track progress of existing maintenance requests
- View your current account balance, account activity and monthly charges
- Secure rent payment – if available in your Resident Portal, pay rent using the Resident App
- Advanced encryption technology prevents unauthorized access and enables secure data transmission
- Seamless integration with RENTCafé Resident Portal
- If your property manager’s not using Resident Portal, encourage them to sign up at www.rentcafe.com
What's New in Version 2.4.3
Hope the update fixes all the bugs
So let's see, love the idea, I see its potential and it is perfect for tenants like me who are busy and maybe need virtual assistants like this app.
Here's my issues! I've incurred late fees from my property management due to my on time payments getting lost in cycled purgatory, I've had multiple(like 9-10)maintenance service requests get lost too only to all push and send weeks later at the same time! Damages occurred and my family were put at risk!
So I hope this has been fixed and while I know this apps creators will not be held responsible I think it of great import that they at least know some hardships they cause a disabled US vet who has enough to deal with!
Either way keep at it and thank you for all the good which I will focus on over the bad.
When my complex changed management they also changed their online portal. The last one wasn't fantastic, but this one is worse.
The payment portal needs work. It does not allow you to pay anything but the minimum balance according to the account. This needs to change. My account is constantly wrong, but I can't pay what I really owe unless it's more than the account's balance. I also need to see a history of the payments and refunds. My balance is randomly changing and I can't see any of it unless I go down to the office and have them pull up my account.
Where is a community posting center? We live in an era of technology but I'm still receiving important updates via a piece of paper in the elevator? Really?
Notification? A new bill has been posted. Or a refund has been issued. Management has written a new post. Your maintenance request is now pending. Do something, please.
The new version constantly crashes--can't even login.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 16, 2016
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 22.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yardi Systems, Inc.
- © 2016 Yardi Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.