RentPayment – Powered by YapStone™
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pay rent. Your way.
We get it. Parting with a big chunk of change on the first of the month is tough. Our job is to make it as easy and convenient as possible. So, our best engineers spent countless hours building what we consider the best mobile app available to pay rent.
With the all new RentPayment mobile app, you can pay your rent online and on time every month.
• Say “no” to paper checks.
• Say “no” to stamps and envelopes.
• Say “no” to last minute trips to the property drop box.
• Say “no” to late fees.
• Say “no” to hassle and anxiety.
RentPayment gives you the ability to pay rent using a credit card, debit card or eCheck. Finally, the choice is yours.
Paying your rent couldn’t be easier.
1. Sign up
2. Search for your property
3. Select your payment method
4. Pay rent
Voila! You just earned 30 more days in your humble abode. Congratulations.
When you pay your rent with RentPayment, you can sleep well knowing that we have your back when it comes to customer service and protecting your personal payment information. Our California-based call center is available 365 a days a year and our payment platform is rated Level One PCI compliant (which means you can trust our app).
What You Can Do:
• Pay rent with your preferred payment option – credit card, debit card or eCheck. RentPayment supports all major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover.
• Pay rent quickly and easily and avoid late fees
• Manage your payment accounts
• Snap a photo of a credit card and/or debit card to quickly and securely store in your account for future rent payments
• Setup rent reminders via push notification, email or text message
• Receive confirmation of your monthly rent payment and view your payment history
• Integrate seamlessly with your property*
*Important note: Your property must offer RentPayment in order to pay rent with this mobile app.
Download the new RentPayment App!
Learn more at RentPayment.com
Follow us on Facebook for promotions and product updates!
What's New in Version 3.4.1
* With RentPayment's new check-capture feature, paying rent from your checking account has never been easier! Simply point the camera at your personal paper check and the bank details will be saved on your account - ready to use on your next rent payment!
* Bug fixes
Lost another star
This would be better if we had the option to click Transunion reporting through the app instead of having to go on the website. It kind of makes the app useless. Also, in the latest update it says that it added a check capture feature, but this feature is nowhere to be found on the app! Please fix!!!
So easy to use
Great app I haven't had any problems using or paying. It's so convenient and accurate it's a great addition and makes life easier. Ideal management so far
All is good and simple
I see many negatives comments. I tried it by myself. All is working. I paid it on time for first time. I don't see any problem.