Pay rent. Your way.
We get it. Parting with a big chunk of change on the first of the month is tough. Our job is to make it as easy and convenient as possible. So, our best engineers spent countless hours building what we consider the best mobile app available to pay rent.
With the all new RentPayment mobile app, you can pay your rent online and on time every month.
• Say “no” to paper checks.
• Say “no” to stamps and envelopes.
• Say “no” to last minute trips to the property drop box.
• Say “no” to late fees.
• Say “no” to hassle and anxiety.
RentPayment gives you the ability to pay rent using a credit card, debit card or eCheck. Finally, the choice is yours.
Paying your rent couldn’t be easier.
1. Sign up
2. Search for your property
3. Select your payment method
4. Pay rent
Voila! You just earned 30 more days in your humble abode. Congratulations.
When you pay your rent with RentPayment, you can sleep well knowing that we have your back when it comes to customer service and protecting your personal payment information. Our California-based call center is available 365 a days a year and our payment platform is rated Level One PCI compliant (which means you can trust our app).
What You Can Do:
• Pay rent with your preferred payment option – credit card, debit card or eCheck. RentPayment supports all major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover.
• Pay rent quickly and easily and avoid late fees
• Manage your payment accounts
• Snap a photo of a credit card and/or debit card to quickly and securely store in your account for future rent payments
• Setup rent reminders via push notification, email or text message
• Receive confirmation of your monthly rent payment and view your payment history
• Integrate seamlessly with your property*
*Important note: Your property must offer RentPayment in order to pay rent with this mobile app.
Download the new RentPayment App!
Learn more at RentPayment.com
Follow us on Facebook for promotions and product updates!
Ratings and Reviews
Credit Reporting? YES!!
I am loving this app, build credit every time you pay your monthly rent. $30 included as a service fee, but I mean who cares, when it comes to improving your credit that’s nothing compared to the hundreds of dollars you pay credit companies to only fix a fraction of your credit depending how bad it is.
This service should be provided for every complex out there, this will help many people indeed.
Absolute horrible service!! Based i. The Philippines so they can’t understand you and you can’t understand them. They must have asked me 25 times what I was calling for again. For 8 months I thought my rent payments where being reported to credit union like they said it was so I could buy a house. But nope... the credit union never even heard of them. Nothing reported. Plus they charge you $30 every time you pay your rent with them!!! For what?!?! They didn’t even do what they said they would. Never again is rent payment getting another dime from me
It takes forever to take money out of your account. In this day and age if you make a payment it should be immediate. There is no excuse regardless of which form of payment you use. Waiting nearly a week is unacceptable. And setting up autopay is a doable task but it doesn’t allow you to really pick the dates. For the fact there is a service charge this app needs to be spot on. Efficiency and accessibility should be your top priority but it’s clear that doesn’t happen. Fix and update this app soon please!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.