RenWeb Home provides parents and students always-logged-in instant access to ParentsWeb via their iPhones and iPads for an annual subscription fee of $4.99 per year.
RenWeb Home is offered by the App Store as an In-App Subscription. That means you install the App for free, and then purchase an annual subscription to the App the first time you access it. The subscription covers every iPhone or iPad used by every member of your family as recorded in RenWeb.
IS RENWEB HOME RIGHT FOR YOU?
Are you always on the go and never at your PC to access ParentsWeb to review your student's grades or today's homework assignments?
Do you want instant access to ParentsWeb from your iPhone and avoid the time it takes to log into ParentsWeb each time?
Are you willing to pay $4.99 per year for this additional convenience?
If so, RenWeb Home is for you!
- RenWeb Home's always-logged-in access means users remain logged into the system until they choose to log out, providing instant access to ParentsWeb information.
- Offers easy navigation to School, Student and Family Information recorded in RenWeb's ParentsWeb.
- Provides Tap & Send capability from the School Directory allowing users to simply tap a directory listing to make a call, send an email, look up an address in the iPhone mapping tool, or import a listing into the iPhone's Contact List.
- Imports school calendar events and student homework assignments into multiple iPhone Calendars.
- Calendar Events
- Week at a Glance
- School Directory Information
- School Resources
- Photo Gallery
- Web Forms
- Class Calendar/Announcement/Resources
- Class Schedule
- Class Syllabus
- Grade Book Grades
- Daily Attendance
- Homework Assignments
- Lesson Plans
- Report Cards
- Behavior Events
- Week at a glance
- Lunch Menu Viewing/Ordering/Paying
- Medical Information
- Demographic and Contact Information for Family Members on File
- Family balance and bill pay
- Student/Parent Service Hours
(Note: some features may be disabled at the discretion of the school)
TO GET STARTED:
1. Click on the Free button and Install the RenWeb Home app.
2. Type in your ParentsWeb District Code, User Name and Password, select Parent or Student, and tap Login.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase an annual subscription for $4.99. This annual subscription covers every parent and student in your family as recorded by the school in RenWeb.
RenWeb Home works for 3GS and higher devices and is compatible with iOS V4.2 or later. The information displayed is at the discretion of the school.
RenWeb Home is offered as an In-App non-renewing subscription for an annual fee of $4.99 per year. You will be offered the opportunity to renew your subscription for your family prior to its expiration.
iOS version updates
Minor Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Changed for the worse
I’ve used this app for 3 years and while not perfect, it worked well for my needs. I understand I have to pay each year to renew, but I seem to be on a circular loop where it just keeps kicking me out. I’d like to pay to renew, but am never given the option even though it says I will be at login. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app several times in the hopes of forcing the payment option. Each time it logs me in like there’s no issue, only to kick me out again and NEVER provide a payment re-up option. Very frustrating and going to give up on it.
This app is so frustrating, I just want to check my homework and grades but it won’t let me log in. It keeps saying I have the wrong password. But I put the same exact password into my computer and it works just fine. Please fix this, I pay to use this app and it doesn’t even work. This app would be so convenient and worth my money if this wasn’t an issue. Also just to add to the problem I’ve changed my password many times and that hasn’t worked either. A good recommendation would be to just keep the user logged in. Please take this into consideration.
4 annoying problems with this app
I use this app daily to access my kids’ lesson plans. My major problems with this app are:
1. Difficult format to read the lesson plans
2. Cannot click any link a teacher adds in the lesson plan and open it in browser
3. Cannot print my kids’ lesson plans from the app
4. Cannot open documents my kids teachers put into the lesson plans
This is Year 3 using this app and it hasn’t changed. Seems like basic, normal functions that students and parents need to be able to use an app for. Especially hybrid schooled children who use the lesson plan feature daily and need to be able to read the plans, print them, open docs, click links, and print plans and docs. If I’m doing something wrong and this app can do this basic functions, please tell me how. Thx!
- Wilcomp Software L.P.
- 5.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2012 Wilcomp Software L.P. dba RenWeb School Management Software. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- RenWeb Home Annual Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.