By John Parron
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Repair Ticket is currently the only professional repair ticketing solution available on the iPhone and iPod touch. The app utilizes a sophisticated database to save clients, vendors, repairs, parts, and serial numbers. Aimed directly at small businesses in the repair field, Repair Ticket offers an integrated system of billing and invoicing that allows for cataloging timed labor and sending invoices on the go.
**Repair Ticket is now available for free. This application is no longer supported and will not be receiving any updates into the future. Thank you for your understanding.**
• 100% compatible with the iPhone's native contacts application. Import and export contacts seamlessly between apps.
• Send PDF invoices to your clients through email at no additional charge.
• Catalog all serial number information for each repair. Never get stuck in a situation where a customer tries to swap parts and demands a refund.
• Look professional. Call, Email, and SMS clients and vendors directly from the application. Also launch Skype to make calls! *Calling and texting requires an iPhone. Skype needs to be installed before being launched.
• Access information quickly using the many search fields found throughout the application. Clients hate waiting, don't get caught telling them to hold on.
• Choose from a selection of invoice designs that will be generated as PDF's, not HTML. Then email it on the spot, or save it to your computer using iTunes.
• Billing, invoicing, saving contacts, and maintaining a repair database for your business makes Repair Ticket act like 4 apps rolled into 1 at a quarter of the cost! Get the job done without having to switch between a bunch of apps.
• Create and export CSV spreadsheets from each ticket. Import spreadsheets into Microsoft's Excel.
• Enjoy many more features such as being able to create and edit time slips, view addresses in maps, open a vendor's website in Safari, import your own custom logo for invoices, and much much more!
We’re always excited to hear from you!
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.14
• Time slips are now rounded to the minute.
• Custom phone number formatting.
• Updated URL scheme for launching Skype calls.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the app from saving after importing a contact with a phone number or email address with a blank label.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the "Edit" button from being displayed upon first viewing a ticket's or client's information.
• Fixed memory leaks.
• Optimized for iOS 5.
Downloaded this app with the intention of creating repair orders for side-job vehicle repairs. Problem is, if there are multiple problems that need to be corrected, you need to create a repair order for each one! Invoices are also laid out a little awkward when it comes to payment due. You can clock in/out of a job multiple times but the work time isn't updated in real-time, only when you clock-out. The ability to add notes to a line of work would also be nice. Other than that, decent app.
App hasn't been updated since 2012. Needs an update for iOS 10 and iPhone 6/6+. New iOS 10 has introduced a new screen glitch in the app when emailing an invoice and some fields also don't autocomplete anymore when sending out those emails. This app need IMMEDIATE development attention!!!
Needs a change to allow payments to be applied under specific dates as opposed to just the date a payment is actually imputed into the invoice. Allow the user to specify a date of their choice.
Also needs a text box scaling fix applied where you cannot type a really long description of work and have it be displayed in its entirety on a generated basic invoice. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
Also needs a fix to be able to enter hours worked with decimal points. Right now just the number pad keyboard comes up. There's no way to enter 2.5 hours since there's no "." on the number only keyboard/dial pad.
As a whole, this app is exactly what I was looking for: an organizer for repair tickets.
I can input what parts the repair needs, how much I quoted that person, if the repair is completed, paid for, etc etc.
Unfortunately though, the app is very awkward to navigate. Having to add a customer as a "client" before creating a ticket is very inconvenient. It would be much easier to be able to add the customer information during the initial ticket flow. Also, having to tap the "gear" to edit a category is annoying too. There should just be empty blanks to fill as necessary.
Overall, this app has a ton of potential. I can get by using it for now, but it would be great to see some improvements to the UI and accessibility of the app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 04, 2012
- Version: 1.14
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Parron
- © 2012 John Parron
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.