The RepairCenter Mobile, an extension of RepairCenter Shop Management software, enables collision repair facilities to manage various aspects of their workspace remotely.
• Take and attach photos to repair orders
• Search for repair orders
• View repair order details such as vehicle and customer information
• Direct dial or email customers from the iPhone
• View status of repairs
• Post repair status updates for customer’s to view online
• Create and assign tasks
The version includes the following new features and enhancements:
Fixed the RC mobile attachment behavior to support shops has no Shop management module licensed.
Ratings and Reviews
Slow and out dated.
As with all Mitchell products they are buggy and slow and from point a to b takes so many steps compared to cccone or auditex. I wish work center was web Blaise
So easy to use! The tasking piece is so great. Being able to be connected to your tasks as you move about the shop helps you increase your customer service by never missing a follow up item.
We have been told for 6 months now that an update is coming anytime to fix all the bugs and yet still no update. The search function still didn't work. If you put notes in the app it doesn't transfer to the file on the desk top and if you move a vehicle through production on the app it also doesn't transfer to the desk top. Pretty useless at this point.
- Mitchell International, Inc.
- 17.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mitchell International, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.