RePaper Web and PDF Highlighter
By AppBlit LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Highlight, Annotate, Comment and Share Web pages, PDF, Word or Powerpoint files, including email attachments.
"Highlight Delight" - Cat North
"Only app that highlights properly" - Sparticle
"Exactly what I was looking for" - Bren
- Highlight any text and add comments (annotations)
- Organize with Folders in your My Library
- Share your highlights or full articles by Email, Twitter, Facebook
- Highlight your email attachments (PDF, DOC, PPT) to highlight them
- Built-in web browser to search (including filters for document types)
- "Reader Mode" like Safari, InstaPaper, Readability, Pocket
- Synchronized to iCloud to see them from all your iOS devices
- Export your highlighted documents to other apps such as iBooks, DropBox, Box, Drive and Evernote
What's New in Version 2.5
- comments work on iPad
- copying "highlights only" works (iPad/iPhone)
- fixed bug when sharing via Twitter
Great Highlighting App
I've used this app for at least two years, and find it to be mostly reliable and easy to use. Highlighting is straight forward. Select text and highlight, using the pop-up menu or tapping the highlight color of your choice on the tool bar, at the bottom-center of the screen.
One feature I'd like to see added is the ability to create sub-folders. I'm really starting to need them.
Don't waste your money
Description makes it appear simple, and clear. However, the app is completely useless; It will not find your documents on the phone, or any other installed app. A complete waste of money.
Can I have my dollar back please?
Video tutorial has been removed and it's impossible to get the app to work. Don't do it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 06, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AppBlit LLC
- © AppBlit
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.