RePaper Web and PDF Highlighter
By AppBlit LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Highlight, Annotate, Comment and Share Web pages, PDF, Word or Powerpoint files, including email attachments.
"Highlight Delight" - Cat North
"Only app that highlights properly" - Sparticle
"Exactly what I was looking for" - Bren
- Highlight any text and add comments (annotations)
- Organize with Folders in your My Library
- Share your highlights or full articles by Email, Twitter, Facebook
- Highlight your email attachments (PDF, DOC, PPT) to highlight them
- Built-in web browser to search (including filters for document types)
- "Reader Mode" like Safari, InstaPaper, Readability, Pocket
- Synchronized to iCloud to see them from all your iOS devices
- Export your highlighted documents to other apps such as iBooks, DropBox, Box, Drive and Evernote
What's New in Version 2.1
bug fix when exporting a highlighted PDF in landscape orientation
Too few colors
Seems to work well but there are only 4 colors to choose from. Wasted a buck.
Don't waste your money..it doesn't work👎
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 19, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AppBlit LLC
- © AppBlit
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.