RepCount is the simplest and fastest way to log your strength training. It is designed to give you a quick way to log your reps and sets, and let you can focus on lifting weights!
Create unlimited log entries, create as many workout programs and add as many exercises as you like, for free! For a small fee you can upgrade to Premium to unlock Drop Sets, Supersets, statistics of your progress including graphs of estimated one rep maxes, exercise volume, charts of personal records and more.
* A simple and fast way to log your workouts
* Easy to add your own exercises
* Log unlimited number of workouts
* Possible to save backups to iCloud
* Create unlimited number of workout programs
* Syncs workouts and fetches bodyweight data from Apple Health
* A simple rest timer
* Prefills todays workouts with the weights from the last workout, to save time and keep you motivated.
* Basic cardio log of kcal, distance and duration
* Transfer data to a new iOS device using email.
First class customer support and active development. If you send us an email, expect us to answer it, fast! Our team is very active on Instagram and Facebook, so make sure to follow us for the latest news.
* Drop Sets
* PR Tracking
* Chart including volume, estimated 1-rep max, heaviest weight and more!
* Share charts and PR's on Instagram and Facebook
* Export workouts to Excel (CSV)
* Added setting for excluding warmupsets in charts
* Fixes that personal records are shown for assisted exercises
* Fixes occational crash when keyboard appears.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but has space for improvement
I love the simple UI of it and how straight forward it is. Easy to use and logging a workout in is a no brainer. I love the fact that you can add your own exercises to the app as well which is very useful and gives you freedom to expand your workouts. 2 major things that I believe could use some fixing. 1: Their is no option to add exercises into supersets and tri-sets. Extremely vital in my workouts. Makes it more tedious to add in reps and weight per exercise. 2: After you finish the workout theirs really no clear “End workout” option to show that you finished your workout. It’s sort of left open. Just as their is a start button, their should be a end option to automatically log in your end time for the workout. Other than that, it’s a great app. Have no complaints! Keep up the good work guys!
Super Sets is one of the most highly requested features, so it is certainly something that will be added in a future update. If you click the end time it will automatically fill in the current time. I did experiment with having a finish button instead of the home button at the top right, but based on beta tester feedback I had to remove it. Hopefully I will find another way.
Editing my review from 3 years ago to provide another 5 star rating. The app has maintained its simplicity while providing fundamental improvements and features. This is an essential tool for anyone who is looking to track progress in the gym long term. Thank you for the outstanding updates and providing us users with such a beneficial resource.
Have been using this app for several weeks now. Very simple and quick to track exercises' reps and sets. Premium version generates data to assess progression, maxes, volume, etc. Have recommended to my friends!
Excellent workout recording app
This is one of the most useful apps ever! Love this app. Highly, highly recommend getting it. It’s so easy to use and so flexible that it’s hard to imagine how it could be any better. Helps you track what you do, progress, and makes it so easy to structure new workouts on the fly based on past workouts. Let’s you completely shape the strategy of your workouts over time. Love it. Love it.
- Siper Apps AB
- 59.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Siper Apps AB
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.