Repertoire Finder - US
By Yamaha Corporation of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expand your Repertoire, maximise your musical enjoyment.
Using Repertoire Finder you can quickly and easily find new registration song
settings for your Yamaha CVP-609/605/601, PSR-S950/750.
Save time let Repertoire Finder do the hard work. With latest Yamaha
keyboards packed with hundreds of sounds and styles it can sometime be
time consuming working out the best combination to fit a song.
Using Repertoire Finder you can quickly search and download new
registration banks specifically for the song you want to play.
Expand your repertoire by requesting new songs to be added. You can also
share your own registrations for others to enjoy.
With an ever growing database Repertoire Finder is designed to help you
quickly find what you are look for. Repertoire Finder can help you discover a
new level of musical inspiration.
• Search for songs by name or artist name.
• Playlist support. Organise your favourite songs into playlists
• Song preview allows you listen to the original track via iTunes.
• Don't miss the latest updates. Home page shows What's New and any
• Remote control of your registration memory from Repertoire Finder.
• Large Registration Memory buttons display the contents of the
registration memory (such as Voices, styles, Tempo, section name etc).
• Add comments to shared data so that you can explain any relevant
information. (arrangements, purposes, etc.)
• Easy log in with Facebook account*.
*Facebook account required
- Album artwork is for illustration purposes only
- Connecting to the musical instrument, Yamaha i-MX1 (to MIDI terminals) or Yamaha i-UX1 (to [USB TO HOST] terminal) required.
- When using iPhone 5 / iPod touch; 5th generation / iPad; 4th generation / iPad mini, Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter required.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Yamaha Tyros5 supported
FAIL! Only app I have that can't connect with my Facebook
"YOUR NICKNAME [Log in] To request, rate and share registration bank data, please log in with Facebook and choose a nickname."
Alrighty…clicked that. "Log in with Facebook" button pops up. Clicked that. "Checking nickname" with the loading wheel turning pops up. Next, this wonderful message pops up with no instructions on what to do about it…"Unable to access Repertoire Cloud." Thanks YAMAHA for a total waste of my time!
Unable to Connect
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 12, 2013
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Yamaha Corporation of America
- © 2013 Yamaha Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.