Repetition Workout Counter
By Pivotal Action
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Repetition Workout Counter makes it easy to keep track of your rep counts, whether working out at home, in the gym, or anywhere. Tap the screen to increase your Count...
On the Apple Watch:
• Tap to add to the Count. Each time you tap, the Count increases on your wrist and on the device - everything is in-sync.
• Start, Stop, and Reset the timer - your wrist is your control panel
• Take a quick Glance at your Apple Watch for updates on your progress.
On the iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch:
• Each time you tap the screen, the rep count is increased by the number of fingers you used to tap (one finger = +1, two fingers = +2, three fingers = +3, and so on).
• Taps on the device automatically sync to your Apple Watch
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Control everything from your wrist:
• Keep count
• Start, Stop, and Reset the timer
• Always know your progress - a quick glance shows your Timer and Count
• Keep in sync with your device - a tap here is a tap there - Count and Timer are updated within a fraction of a second.
Glances keep it easy!
• Raise your wrist for a quick Glance to keep track of your progress.
• No need to go to your device or launch the full watch application.
Also new, and somewhat noteworthy:
• Your no longer need to switch between timed an untimed sessions - the Count and Timer work independently (but Reset will take you back to square 1... or should we say, 0 and 0:00)
This minor update contains minor bug fixes and improvements.
It's pretty good
I used to love this app but now that watchOS 2 is supporting native apps, this has yet to be updated.
It works pretty well as long as I am within a few feet of my phone, but if part of my workout sends me on a quarter-mile run, it loses connection.
Depending on your work out, this may be a dealbreaker. If you do something like CrossFit that sends you out of the gym often during a workout, you will need to wait until this app it's updated for it to be fully functional on your watch.
Plagued with sync issues
Latest iOS is on iPhone 6 and Apple Watch 2 ... Plagued with update issues where both get it of sync easily and getting them back is a pain. Missing my internal in workouts because I have to mess with this app instead.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 06, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Pivotal Action, Inc
- © Pivotal Action, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.