Repix is more than a photo editor. It’s a creative tool that lets you turn ordinary photos into masterpieces. Editors' Choice for iPhone and iPad and featured by Apple in over 100 countries!
***** "Repix gives your photos a fantastic new look" - Mashable
***** "Repix turns snaps into masterpieces" - Engadget
***** "Turn your ordinary photos into works of art" - AppAdvice
Using Repix couldn’t be more simple – all of the tools are easily available at your fingertips and all editing happens in real-time. Use the brushes to freely edit your photos with stunning effects and apply some of the world’s most beautifully designed filters and borders. Repix gives your photos the look you want in seconds!
Once you've finished, share your photos to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr and Email.
- 28+ handcrafted effect brushes to edit any part of your photo with a finger. Use the Decoration, Effect, Color and Artistic brushes to add unique touch to your photos
- 16 carefully designed filters
- 11+ beautiful frames gives a final touch to your photos
- Super smooth cropping tool with 6 presets
- Fast and robust adjustments tool let you easily bring out the best in your photos
- Zero-friction design: ability to switch between tools without extra steps
- Direct access to all the albums as well as photos in Facebook
- Studio-grade technology and intuitive interface to inspire new levels of creativity
- Direct share your photos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Email or Tumblr using #repix
Repix is the most inspiring photo editor!
Have a question or suggestion? Contact us:
Bug fixes for the iOS6 support
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the In-App Pricey Price
Repix is a stand-out app offering artistic photo manipulation via a set of brushes (applied to areas of the working image) and a collection of filters (applied to the entire image). The brush controls deliver a range of effects ranging from exceedingly subtle to dramatic, with a limited control of degree but sadly no option to adjust brush effect intensity after, a feature that curiously is available when applying a filter. If your thing is to create images with well integrated painterly effects that can be applied to select areas of the subject, this may be a must-have app. Unlocking the in-app options, currently a $5.99 upgrade, seems a bit pricey, but it adds 38 brushes/filters, a cost of only about .16/per, which isn't bad, though not all are equally usable.
The weak link in this otherwise exceptional app is the filters, which are hi-hum at best. I doubt I'll use them unless the developer provides a serious and far better crafted collection. In their present form, they offer minor tweaks to tint and temperature across the board, with none of them eye-catching or otherwise noteworthy. Given that there are numerous brushes that have no serious value, e.g., hearts, it would be good to be able to turn select brushes off in a settings area so they're hidden, reducing UI clutter. (App doesn't offer settings in its current iteration). The filters are the main reason I didn't give Repix five stars.
Too buggy; other problems
I do like the free version but it's still very buggy - eg, takes forever to load a pic; multiple attempts are needed to get a response to tapping a button eg guide and most of the others.
It has GREAT potential to become a very good and useful app if the developer works hard to improve it. In particular I appreciate the principle of using a stylet to change certain features of a pic. The blurring stylet is the best I've come across. A sharpening stylet would be a huge asset for allowing one to work on specific areas of the pic. As for the available purchases they are truly anemic - there are plenty of other apps that provide the same for free.
Maybe this app is designed for the novice or casual pic editor but, still, I think the developer could truly enhance this product by making it more versatile for the more serious editors out there.
But FIRST - fix the bugs!!!
Please update for iOS 9
This app is just a superb effects app. I love it and with the plethora of mediocre or redundant filter apps in the AppStore, this app stands apart from the rest. The control you have over certain effects is welcome although I would like to have opacity control of the effect and not the entire image at some future update. I hope this app continues to be updated as it is just a great app with an intuitive and clean UI. It is a bit sluggish on iOS 9 but a stable app on an iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6S. I can't get effects from this app anywhere else. Thanks to the developers for creating this.
- Sumoing Ltd
- 50.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2015 Sumoing Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Master's Collection $5.99
- Light Brushes $1.99
- Live Brushes $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.