FREE TRIAL VERSION available at http://replayerapp.com
(fully functional trial with 10-minute time limit)
Replayer is the simplest audio player for any practicing musician
* Slow down music without changing the pitch
* Zoom in and isolate parts of the file
* Loop selected region of the song
* Adjust pitch to match your instrument's tuning
* Use simple keyboard shortcuts for effortless practice
- Adjust playback speed between 25%-175% without affecting pitch
- Adjust pitch from -2 semitones to +2 semitones
- Playback of any OS X-supported audio file
- Drag and drop of audio files onto the app window
- Drag and drop files from iTunes
- Play only a selected portion of the file
- Automatic looping of the range
- Use mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out
- One-handed keyboard operation
space - play/pause
return - play from beginning of the range
left arrow - rewind 2 seconds
right arrow - skip forward 2 seconds
+ - increase speed by 5%
- - decrease speed by 5%
0 - reset speed to 100%
] - increase pitch by 1 semitone
[ - decrease pitch by 1 semitone
A - set current range beginning at cursor position
Z - set current range ending at cursor position
X - reset range to entire file
L - toggle looping on/off
Version 1.1.1 delivers bugfixes for El Capitan.
Ratings and Reviews
loop doesn’t work
What good is a music trainer if the looper doesn’t work? You can’t keep taking your hands off of your instrument to backup the music for the sections you want to master.
Wouldn’t recommend this to anyone until this gets fixed. Even though the app is pretty self explanatory, some documentation would be nice. You can get versions better than this for free on cell phone apps.
Sorry I wasted the ten bucks!
Come on guys! This could be any easy fix.
Big problems with Version 1.1.1
The original version of this app was awesome — simple, easy to use, and worked really well. Version 1.1.1 crashes immediately every time I open it. I don’t know how else to contact the developer, but I hope he can fix this new issue!
App Quits When I Drag a File into it
Can’t use this, it just doesn’t work!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.