By Tieline Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Radio, TV reporters and journalists - the world’s most popular, award winning, professional broadcast application turns your compatible iOS device into an ultraportable IP audio codec. Stream live, low delay bidirectional 15kHz HD quality audio to a Tieline IP audio codec at the studio using 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connections, or send 20kHz quality recorded news & sports reports & interviews to the studio using a variety of file transfer options.
• Download Report-IT Live from the App Store and use on any compatible iPhone, iPod or iPad.
• Once configured, simply open the app and tap “Connect” to go live!
• Bidirectional live 15kHz audio at 24Kbps (supports live audio at 14.4Kbps).
• Report live and record simultaneously.
• Insert multiple recordings in playlists for live reports.
• Offline recording when you have no cellular coverage or Wi-Fi access.
• Automatic file transfers using WAV or AAC-LC on disconnect.
• Connect a professional microphone and headphones when reporting.
• Display your own/station logo and byline during a live or pre-recorded report.
• Integrates with AudioCopy compliant Apps for editing recordings (http://retronyms.com/audiocopy).
To compare different Report-IT Live apps visit http://support.tieline.com/report-it/features
A Tieline studio codec is required to connect live. Contact Tieline or your favourite Tieline dealer via http://www.tieline.com/Contact-Us for more info.
NOTE: Live streaming requires an In-App purchase of Live Time at approximately $25USD per hour (prices may vary slightly between countries due to exchange rates), or the In-App upgrade to Report-IT Live Pro provides unlimited live streaming. 2 hours of Live Time is provided free (upon registration) with Report-IT Live. Firmware version requirements for Tieline codecs are noted in the registration confirmation email or Report-IT support FAQs.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
* IPv6 support for Codec Connections & FTP
* Modifications to improve audio quality when using Shure Motiv accessories
* Re-orientated PPM & Level controls to be vertical
* Addition of XTalk Cancellation
* Added support for FTPS (implicit/explicit) and disabling of EPASV
* Volume sliders visible in iOS8.3
* General streaming and audio quality improvements
* Location Services settings changes and detection of City when recording
* Fixes an issue on older devices where Send Logs To Tieline may incorrectly display that there are no networks available
* Addition of "Send to..." for a recording to allow a recording to be opened in any App that supports document sharing of Audio files.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 04, 2016
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Tieline Technology
- © 2013 Tieline Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pre-Paid Live Time$24.99
- Report-IT Live Professional$249.99