By Tieline Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Radio, TV reporters and journalists - the world’s most popular, award winning, professional broadcast application turns your compatible iOS device into an ultraportable IP audio codec. Stream live, low delay bidirectional 15kHz HD quality audio to a Tieline IP audio codec at the studio using 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connections, or send 20kHz quality recorded news & sports reports & interviews to the studio using a variety of file transfer options.
• Download Report-IT Live from the App Store and use on any compatible iPhone, iPod or iPad.
• Once configured, simply open the app and tap “Connect” to go live!
• Bidirectional live 15kHz audio at 24Kbps (supports live audio at 14.4Kbps).
• Report live and record simultaneously.
• Insert multiple recordings in playlists for live reports.
• Offline recording when you have no cellular coverage or Wi-Fi access.
• Automatic file transfers using WAV or AAC-LC on disconnect.
• Connect a professional microphone and headphones when reporting.
• Display your own/station logo and byline during a live or pre-recorded report.
• Integrates with MAPI AudioCopy & AudioPaste compliant Apps for editing recordings (http://www.sonomawireworks.com/iphone/audiocopy).
To compare different Report-IT Live apps visit http://support.tieline.com/report-it/features
A Tieline studio codec is required to connect live. Contact Tieline or your favourite Tieline dealer via http://www.tieline.com/Contact-Us for more info.
NOTE: Live streaming requires an In-App purchase of Live Time at approximately $25USD per hour (prices may vary slightly between countries due to exchange rates), or the In-App upgrade to Report-IT Live Pro provides unlimited live streaming. 2 hours of Live Time is provided free (upon registration) with Report-IT Live. Firmware version requirements for Tieline codecs are noted in the registration confirmation email or Report-IT support FAQs.
What's New in Version 3.2.9
* Twisted Wave editor integration
Unuseable and no customer service
Paid a lot of money for the professional edition. Now there is is bug in the app and Tieline does not answer questions regarding the issue on their website. The app is unuseBle like this.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 13, 2014
- Version: 3.2.9
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Tieline Technology
- © 2013 Tieline Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pre-Paid Live Time$24.99
- Report-IT Live Professional$249.99