ReportPlus Data Analytics
By Infragistics Business Solutions, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
“I have been able to create reports directly from remote databases like MySQL. ReportPlus is going to be the most valuable app on your iPad." - App store review
“I have found ReportPlus to be fantastically useful. Dashboards not only help keep people up to date. They make a fantastic presentation tool for meetings."- App store review
Featured in the US App Store (10 Countries, 12 Categories Overall)
Track all your key metrics and data for your entire business with ReportPlus. Enjoy the freedom to work anywhere from your iPhone, iPad, and your desktop.*
ReportPlus empowers you to create dashboards and visualizations connected to real-time data. Insights can be shared with clients, co-workers, or to impress your boss ;)
Connect to live data:
• Spreadsheets: Excel, CSV, Google Sheets.
• Content Managers: Dropbox, Google Drive, SharePoint, Box, OneDrive.
• CRMs: SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Datastores: SQL Server, Analysis Services, SSR, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, PostgreSQL, Hadoop Hive.
• Social: Facebook, Twitter.
• Analytics: Google Analytics, appFigures.
• Many more: Odata service, IMAP Mail Server, User Voice, Web Resource.
Combine 2 data sources into one visualization as well!
• Create charts and dashboards on your iPhone, iPad, or desktop computer.*
• Choose from 23 different visualization types including bar, column, donut, area, stacked, bubble, and pie charts, maps, tables, KPI gauges, and many more.
• Create interactive charts and dashboards that can be filtered, sorted, drill down into data, link dashboards.
• Quickly design with over 20 beautiful themes.
• Custom SQL queries right from your device.
• Bring your own custom visualizations into ReportPlus.
• Sync and access your dashboards on your iPhone, iPad, and your desktop computer.*
• Secure your data with a passcode. Use TouchID to unlock it.
• Get answers without IT, No server side component required.
• Work offline.
Share with anyone
• Invite others and collaborate.*
• Email an annotated screenshot.
• Nail your next presentation by exporting your dashboards and charts to PPT, PDF, and Word with your branding.
• Display dashboards on large screens via Airplay or HDMI.
It’s easy to get started
• Already use ReportPlus? Download the app for FREE and sign-in with your ReportPlus account.
• New to ReportPlus? Download the app, create two free dashboards. No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase.
The ReportPlus subscription is optional, and the subscription features are available via an auto-renewing subscription.
ReportPlus offers a subscription of 1 year for $ 99.99.
Payments will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
*Available with a subscription.
What's New in Version 5.1.6
• Set Start Position of Pie and Doughnut Chart
• New image annotation editor
• Sorting of raw data
• Improved iOS 11 support
• Stability improvements
Awesome App - a few minor bugs
Currently using free version and am using this to access a ShipWorks SQL database remotely using OpenVPN. Am on the verge of subscribing it is that impressive so far. Why this great app doesn’t have more reviews, I’m not sure. Before I critique few bugS, please understand I recommend trying this program out. Quite powerful and sophisticated for iOS App IMO. BUGS so far: There are some things to be aware of when working with a larger DB. There is a 200K limit, so it is best to HIDE ALL fields, then make your needed fields visible. The app defaults to all fields being visible which created some issues showing data until I figured it out. Also using some sort of Sort field, like Date, then SETTING A shorter time period also got data under 200k record limit. Couple of glitches occur sometimes when switching between different graphs, where nothing is displayed. Be sure to hit the # area of the pivot table to switch views between table and graph. Also, resizing field columns does not always seem to remain where I set them. Overall a great app with a bit of a learning curve to figure out and also knowing how to connect to your DB is required.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 5.1.6
- Size: 155 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Infragistics Business Solutions, Inc.
- © 2012 Infragistics Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases