REPROTOX® is an information system developed by the Reproductive Toxicology Center for its members. REPROTOX contains summaries on the effects of medications, chemicals, infections, and physical agents on pregnancy, reproduction, and development. The REPROTOX® system was developed as an adjunct information source for clinicians, scientists, and government agencies. Patients should consult their health care providers rather than relying on REPROTOX® summaries
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not working at all. Persistent "Invalid Credentials" error. For what they charge for their annual subscription, you would hope they could spare enough $ to keep this app working.
This was a great resource, but seems to have stopped working with ios10. Please update!
Great app use it daily in practice
Thank you!!! Been waiting a while for the free app version! This a great resource for med students residents and attendings!
- Reproductive Toxicology Center, A Non-Profit Foundation
- 17 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Reprotox
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.