By Camouflaj LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In “Episode 5: Terminus," the fifth and final episode of the thrilling République saga, battle lines are drawn. As Hope and the player bring the fight for freedom directly to the Overseer, they must choose their sides carefully, or risk becoming the injustice they’re trying to stop.
• Hostile Cameras: security cameras scattered through Episode 5 will scan Hope and alert guards to her presence, ratcheting up Republique’s tension and complexity
• Branching Paths: In a first for Republique, players may choose Hope’s path through Episode 5, or let her decide her fate--each path contains hours of unique gameplay
• A New Metamorphosis: revisit dramatically transformed areas from previous episodes, craft new tools to aid Hope’s escape, meet new enemies, and forge new alliances...
République returns with a vengeance in “God’s Acre,” the most thrilling episode yet!
• New Nemesis-Style Enemy (Mammoth)
• Five New Large, Open Environments
• Two New Interactive Puzzles
• Exciting New Characters Reveal The Deeper Mysteries Of Metamorphosis
• Two New Collectible Types (Encoded DNA, Live-Action Content)
• Video Documentary: Go behind-the-scenes at what it took to make Episode 4 a reality, a free download for Season Pass holders (Coming Soon!)
Developed over five years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid, Halo, F.E.A.R.), RÉPUBLIQUE is a thrilling and topical stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
• POLYGON - "A must-play experience in 2014."
• IGN - "Special, new, and necessary."
• TOUCH ARCADE (5/5) - "Shaping up to be a masterpiece."
• WINNER - “Excellence in Storytelling,” International Mobile Game Awards
• THE WASHINGTON POST - "Sets a new benchmark for mobile game quality."
You receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a mysterious totalitarian state. By hacking into the nation's elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
• One Touch stealth action gameplay
• Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
• Innovative, interactive developer commentary (in-app purchase)
• Fully translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese
• Incredible voiceover performances, starring:
o Rena Strober
o David Hayter (Metal Gear Solid)
o Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect, BioShock Infinite)
o Dwight Schultz (killer7, Star Trek)
o Khary Payton (Metal Gear Solid 4)
République’s critically acclaimed story continues with "Episode 2: Metamorphosis":
• Metamorphosis Library: A stunning new environment that pushes iOS to the limit
• Three Mind-Bending Puzzles: Featuring a collaboration with Kostya Stankevych, creator of Blueprint 3D
• 3D Map: One of the most requested features come to life, enabled for both EP1 and EP2
• ARC Prizrak: New guard type with protective armor and randomized patrols to keep you on your toes
• New OMNI Abilities: Unlock voyeuristic abilities allowing the visualization of Prizrak through walls and their patrol routes
• Improved Performance: Optimized performance gains from Unity 4.5 (most notable on iPhone 4, iPad mini and iPad 2)
• Video Documentary Part 3: A candid look at the development of Episode 2, a free download for Season Pass owners
République’s biggest and most story-driven episode yet, "Episode 3: Ones & Zeroes":
• Longest episode yet
• Stunning new environments
• Strategic new weapon (Sleepyheads)
• New Prizrak variations (VISR, Ambassadors)
• Innovative, multitier new puzzle (The Morning Bell)
• New OMNI Abilities : Delay guard patrols, visualize enemies on map
• Video documentary: A detailed look into the development of Episode 3, free for Season Pass holders (in-app purchase)
• Episode 2 required to purchase and play Episode 3
• Not optimized for iPhone 4
• Close all running apps to improve performance and stability
What's New in Version 5.01
- Fixed the water not appearing at the end of Episode 4
- Fixed Hope's occlusion shader so that it now shows Hope's silhouette when she is behind cover
- Fixed the X-ray ability occlusion shader so that Prizrak can now be seen through walls
I got all the episodes but I can't get by the intro of the first episode. The game glitches and kicks me out when Cooper is walking with the phone, the phone cam is on, and the intro credits are rolling. I want to be able to play through all the episodes without the game crashing on me within the first episode. There isn't anything wrong with my 5th generation iPod that I can see and it's just this game that keeps crashing. Please fix the issue.
Even after the current update, the game still crashes & kicks me out when Cooper is walking with the phone. Please fix this issue so that I can play all the way through. I want to know what happens to Hope after she leaves in the 3rd episode.
What happened? *MAJOR SPOILER WARNING
The game is awesome begging to end, there are a some challenging levels here and there but overall it's more of a sit back and enjoy the ride while you guide Hope through this mysterious dystopian society, (stop reading here if you haven't finished the game)but why doesn't your choice matter at the end, why does she jump?! I mean I know why she jumps but she could also have gone with merilldá or zager I don't think they would have abused her or the admiral for some reason.
I have no idea what they did, but a serious bug fix update is needed. I am unable to play the epilogue on a 6s???? It also reset all my progress. I understand their main focus was for PS4, but c'mon?? Stop celebrating because us mobile users need a fix!!!!
EDIT 4/6/16: Now it's even worse with the new update. I had already purchased the season pass, but guess what? To play episodes 4 and 5 I have to spend $10!!! Bug or Cheap Marketing Scam?? Either way I'm done with this game, and Camoflaj. If they ever come out with a new game, I don't care how acclaimed it is, I AM NOT DOWNLOADING/PURCHASING IT!!!!!!! I am very upset
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 04, 2016
- Version: 5.01
- Size: 2.48 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Camouflaj LLC
- © 2014 Camouflaj LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Season Pass [Episodes 2-5]$14.99
- Episode 2: MetamorphosisFree
- Episode 3: Ones & ZeroesFree
- Episode 2: Metamorphosis$4.99
- Episode 4: God's AcreFree
- Episode 5: TerminusFree
- Episode 3: Ones & Zeroes$4.99
- [Season Pass] Documentary Part 0Free
- [Season Pass] Documentary Part 1Free
- [Season Pass] Documentary Part 2Free