By Camouflaj LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
République returns with a vengeance in “God’s Acre,” the most thrilling episode yet!
• New Nemesis-Style Enemy (Mammoth)
• Five New Large, Open Environments
• Two New Interactive Puzzles
• Exciting New Characters Reveal The Deeper Mysteries Of Metamorphosis
• Two New Collectible Types (Encoded DNA, Live-Action Content)
• Video Documentary: Go behind-the-scenes at what it took to make Episode 4 a reality, a free download for Season Pass holders (Coming Soon!)
Developed over five years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid, Halo, F.E.A.R.), RÉPUBLIQUE is a thrilling and topical stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
• POLYGON - "A must-play experience in 2014."
• IGN - "Special, new, and necessary."
• TOUCH ARCADE (5/5) - "Shaping up to be a masterpiece."
• WINNER - “Excellence in Storytelling,” International Mobile Game Awards
• THE WASHINGTON POST - "Sets a new benchmark for mobile game quality."
You receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a mysterious totalitarian state. By hacking into the nation's elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
• One Touch stealth action gameplay
• Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
• Innovative, interactive developer commentary (in-app purchase)
• Fully translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese
• Incredible voiceover performances, starring:
o Rena Strober
o David Hayter (Metal Gear Solid)
o Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect, BioShock Infinite)
o Dwight Schultz (killer7, Star Trek)
o Khary Payton (Metal Gear Solid 4)
République’s critically acclaimed story continues with "Episode 2: Metamorphosis":
• Metamorphosis Library: A stunning new environment that pushes iOS to the limit
• Three Mind-Bending Puzzles: Featuring a collaboration with Kostya Stankevych, creator of Blueprint 3D
• 3D Map: One of the most requested features come to life, enabled for both EP1 and EP2
• ARC Prizrak: New guard type with protective armor and randomized patrols to keep you on your toes
• New OMNI Abilities: Unlock voyeuristic abilities allowing the visualization of Prizrak through walls and their patrol routes
• Improved Performance: Optimized performance gains from Unity 4.5 (most notable on iPhone 4, iPad mini and iPad 2)
• Video Documentary Part 3: A candid look at the development of Episode 2, a free download for Season Pass owners
République’s biggest and most story-driven episode yet, "Episode 3: Ones & Zeroes":
• Longest episode yet
• Stunning new environments
• Strategic new weapon (Sleepyheads)
• New Prizrak variations (VISR, Ambassadors)
• Innovative, multitier new puzzle (The Morning Bell)
• New OMNI Abilities : Delay guard patrols, visualize enemies on map
• Video documentary: A detailed look into the development of Episode 3, free for Season Pass holders (in-app purchase)
• Episode 2 required to purchase and play Episode 3
• Not optimized for iPhone 4
• Close all running apps to improve performance and stability
What's New in Version 4.02
Improvements to stability
What gives with the frequent (bad) updates?
What gives with the game updates? Every time the game is updated for stability or whatever something new doesn't work. It was a great game. Now it's always crocked. Please just make sure you've fixed everything and not created new bugs before releasing, ARGH! Latest is episode 3 is locked even though episode 4 is downloaded, there is plenty of storage space (11gb) and I have a season pass but it says the previous episodes must be downloaded (they are) before use.
The bigger this game gets and the more "commercial" players are involved judging by the increased # of logos the worse it gets.......Soon the brand and the game will lose value as customers (incl. gamers who supported this thing) get fed up.
Crashes and glitches prevent game play
I've had this game since the first day it was released, and I've loved it every step of the way. However, with the new release I can no longer access any of my old chapters and chapter 4 crashes during the intro without fail. I have the game on both my iPad and iPhone 6s but neither work. I tried redownloading but the game doesn't even install now. Really shouldn't have gotten my hopes up after waiting so very long, especially since chapter 3 had similar issues that were never resolved despite contact with camouflaj tech support
This is the type of games that should be on iOS
I am glad someone is releasing quality games for mobile that isn't pay to win. I have been following this game since the Kickstarter as a backer. The have had there bumps with update and release times but collectively this is awesome what camoflaj has done. I hope more studios follow this path in the future and that camoflaj puts out more games of mobile.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 22, 2016
- Version: 4.02
- Size: 2.43 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Camouflaj LLC
- © 2014 Camouflaj LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Season Pass [Episodes 2-5]$14.99
- Episode 2: MetamorphosisFree
- Episode 3: Ones & ZeroesFree
- Episode 2: Metamorphosis$4.99
- Episode 4: God's AcreFree
- Episode 3: Ones & Zeroes$4.99
- [Season Pass] Documentary Part 0Free
- [Season Pass] Documentary Part 1Free
- [Season Pass] Documentary Part 2Free
- Season Pass [Episodes 3-5]$11.99