Storms... fires... wild animals... Cute little people are in danger all around the world, and you are the only one who can save them. Your main recovery tool is... your finger! Catch them and drag them across the levels while avoiding burning buildings and dangerous animals. What are you waiting for? The clock is ticking!
- Casual action - innovative puzzle game with drag-and-drop controls and cute cartoon graphics.
- Multiple settings - explore different regions - steaming jungles, crowded cities, underground caves, mysterious ruins...
- Many challenges - save cute little people from hazardous situations, like fires, predators, wild storms... before time runs out!
- Be quick - avoid several moving obstacles, from migrating birds to rotating cranes.
- Collect coins - and purchase cool powerups! slow down time or get a better grip on people!
- Share your success - Rescue Me is integrated to Facebook! Challenge your friends and share your achievements with them!
The controls are very easy to learn - just grab people with your finger and drag them into a safe zone. However, them may fall off if you move them too fast or bump them into walls. Passing birds, roaming giant spiders or rotating cranes may push them off your finger as well, or they may be struck by lightning from passing storm clouds... so take care!
Exploring the rich and elaborate world of Rescue Me will take you many hours. You will be running leopards in the jungles and from fires in downtown skyscrapers. You’ll be sneaking past giant spiders in their vast underground lairs and angry banana-throwing monkeys guarding a lost city... and many, many more. And we didn’t even mention all the new content in our upcoming update...
JOIN THE RACE
Log in to Facebook and watch the game map turning into one huge leaderboard. Compete with your friends from level to level - collect more coins and save more people in less time to become the ace. If you miss someone from your list, every friend is only an invite away! Join the global rescue race!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
For more information please visit our website: www.pocketscientists.com
Join our fan club on Facebook:
For support or inquiries please contact us here: email@example.com
Thank you for playing Rescue Me - The Adventures!
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept but...
It was a good concept honestly. The game runs smoothly. However the sexist comments in the game made me have to remove it. I was sick of hearing it. I wouldn't recommend that little kids play this. "Women and children first" okay I can understand children first but why women? We are all the same. I'd say kids because they hadn't got to live their lives yet. This is an 1800s concept. It's going to teach little boys that being a man means your life isn't as valuable. "Damsel in distress" are you kidding me?! This isn't something I want the two girls I nanny to play. It's basically saying girls can't be strong, brave, or be a hero. "Thanks MAN." I thought play and video games where for all genders. Not suitable for little developing minds and no good for educated people. Its sad honestly, without the sexism it could have been a cool game.
This game is great, but overall expensive. I've purchased the upgraded one for $2.99 & it opened up all the levels to the game, but there's a catch. It asks u multiple times to support them, & like an idiot, I did, 3 times ( each with $2.99 ). Like I said, it's a different challenging game, but if u want to keep playing, u better get ready to pay, & personally, I wish I didn't see this in the App Store .
I never would have thought of this for a puzzle game. It's genius! So far I'm loving the game. I wish there was a paid version without ads, but I know how the market is right now. As far as cons, the music doesn't really fit the game. (Light jazz) Oh, and I wish there were more levels. Hopefully in a future update. Great game tho. Hats off to the dev team.
- Pocket Scientists Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- 48 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Pocket Scientists Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Coins $0.99
- Mega Coin Pack $4.99
- Unlock Pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.