“Waste less time and get more done with RescueTime, an outstanding time-management tool that provides intelligent insights into how you spend your days. It's one of the best productivity apps we've ever tested.” - PC Mag
For the past 10 years, hundreds of thousands of people have used the RescueTime desktop app to accurately track their digital time, build better habits, block distractions, and become more focused and productive.
Now, with RescueTime for iOS you can now take back control over the time you spend on your phone, tablet and other digital devices.
* Invisible productivity and time tracking for your full digital life
RescueTime for iOS automatically tracks the time you spend on your iOS device. Paired with the free RescueTime desktop app, you get a full picture of all your digital time, from what desktop applications you use the most to the time spent on specific websites. Your time is automatically categorized by productivity level, so you can see how your phone usage affects all your device time, work patterns, and attention.
* Set goals and control your screen usage across devices
Whether you want to cut hours or minutes from your daily time on screens, RescueTime for iOS can help. Get an accurate view on how much time you’re spending each day on screens and then set custom goals based on your personal targets. We’ll notify you in real-time if you go over.
* Keep all your daily goals front and center to help build better habits
Time spent on screens isn’t the only factor in creating a healthy balance with your digital devices. Want to spend more time writing and designing? Lower your time spent on social media? All your RescueTime goals are front and center in the iOS app, so you can get a quick view of how you’re doing and stay on track.
* Understand where you use your devices the most
Not all phone or tablet time is equal. With RescueTime for iOS, you can see the locations where you use your devices the most (like at work or at home) to help build a healthier relationship with your device. Your location data is not sent to RescueTime and is only on your device as long as you want it.
* Weekly reports on your productivity across all digital devices
Each week, we’ll send you a weekly summary report of how your time was spent. Full reports and charts–along with goals, alerts, and lots of other features–are available via the web app. Privacy options let you control exactly what gets tracked.
RescueTime Lite is free forever. However, for even more control over how you spend your time, you can upgrade to RescueTime Premium on our website for $9/month or $72/year.
RescueTime Premium using our desktop app and website includes:
- FocusTime distraction management: Block distracting websites when you need help staying focused.
- Real-time alerts on goal progress: Get instant feedback when you spend too much time on distractions (or a congratulations when you hit your goals!)
- Unlimited data history (RescueTime Lite only shows a 3-month history)
- More reporting details and filters: Get deeper insights and individual document names
- Track Offline Time: Log time in meetings, phone calls, and away from the computer for a full picture of your day
* Developer Notes: Help us Improve
If you have ANY issues or questions, please contact us via the help system, or send email to email@example.com and give us a chance to help you.
The permissions we request of your phone are designed to make this tracking possible. More information is available on our website.
Thanks for using RescueTime for iOS! In this small update, we have fixed or improved a few areas you reported to our wonderful support staff. Included is :
• Changes to the sign in experience including better problem messages.
• Improvements to the message you can send to our support staff to help us better diagnose any issues you might be having with the app.
• A small number of fixes to misbehaving user interface labels.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful app that offers useful insight on my productivity
Thanks for the hardwork for making this app available. So far it's good out of the box. But someway somehow my mobile time always show as 0h|0m. Not really a problem to me since I mostly work with my Mac,but it would nice if the mobile time is accurate
Better late than never
Being able to see my computer usage on ios is convenient, and I'm grateful for the automatic mobile tracking. It tracks while I have GPS going for navigation, so I need to do some editing after, but it's better than not having tracking. Thank you for building the app! 👍
Critical must have technology for the professional!!
I’d be completely off in left field if I didn’t have RescueTime open on my desktop. Now I have it tracking mobile for a more complete picture! RescueTime just got 50% more amazing. Great work guys!
- RescueTime, Inc
- 14.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 RescueTime, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.