Research To Practice
By Research To Practice
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Research To Practice’s CME/CNE accredited activities provide comprehensive perspectives on emerging cancer research and practical management strategies for practicing oncology clinicians. Featuring audio, video and slide-based formats edited by Dr Neil Love, RTP’s programs bridge the gap between clinical research and patient care.
- Sort educational activities by recent releases or by tumor type
- View “Dr Love’s Picks”
- Listen to audio or read text excerpts*
- Watch webcasts, symposia proceedings and investigator presentations
- Review slide sets
- View upcoming events moderated by Dr Love
- CME and CNE accredited
- All content is free
* Text not available on all programs
What's New in Version 1.7
Bug fixes and clean up.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 29, 2016
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 60.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Research To Practice
- © 2015 Research To Practice
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.