This estimating tool guides you through a simple step-by step process to estimate your residential retaining wall project.
Use the simple screens to enter information about your project for height, length, soil type and then choose a condition that represents your yard. As an option you can enter in exact X, Y and Z coordinates of your wall to adjust the projects location and height information for more exact estimates. Entering in this basic information will give you a rough estimate of the blocks you will need in an easy to read format.
Want a more in depth estimate? Submit your project to the Allan Block Design Center and receive a Free estimate that includes cross sections, block and material estimates quantities. In addition, you will also receive a customized list of recommended dealers so you can get started right away on your landscape transformation.
A photo gallery is included so you can browse through the applications for project ideas, looks and styles of the Allan Block Retaining Wall products from projects all over the world.
This AB Walls Estimator and Project Portfolio include the following features:
• Bird’s eye and front views of your wall
• Coordinate locations can be entered (X, Y and Z)
• Customizable not only length, but top and bottom of wall locations
• Details/cross sections of your wall design
• Block estimates for each of the locally available Allan Block Collections
• Photo/project gallery
• Links to additional information: videos, installation instructions, and more from our website, allanblock.com
• List of recommended local Allan Block Dealers.
• Works on iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Windows and Mac computers
We have added a new feature that allows users to receive a Ruby script file that creates a 3D model when used with our Allan Block extension in SketchUp.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your time.
This is garbage. It’s stuck only in metric units. It’s a pain to draw a course. Nothing useful comes of even trying.
The UX is totally non-obvious and without help.
Also It doesn’t work I portrait mode, you’ve got to rotate your phone back and forth to get the menu to work (icons squished and icons not showing).
Waist of time
This app is simply and utterly a waist of time and effort. Don’t bother, you’ll find more success, accuracy and inside ask a psychic for specs
I don't think whoever made this app ever tried using it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.