Sync is the best way to transfer files between your Mac, PC, NAS, and even server.
Create your own private cloud. Connect devices and sync files securely without sending them on third-party servers. We don’t limit your speed or storage space: our technology works especially well with huge files.
No storage limits
• Sync as much data as you have on your hard drives.
Automatic camera backup
• Sync will back up photos and videos as soon as you take them.
• You can then delete photos from your phone and save space.
Direct transfers, no cloud
• Your information is never stored on servers in the cloud, so nobody can access it without your permission.
• Transfer files directly and fast using peer-to-peer technology (p2p).
Any device and platform
• Access folders and upload files to your tablet, PC, Mac, NAS, and even server.
Supports all file types
• Add photos, videos, music, docs, and PDFs from other apps to any of your synced folders.
• Selective Sync lets you save only the files you need.
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
- Fixed integration with Files app
- Other bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome personal cloud, needs alphabetical sort
When my previous solution for keeping critical files synced between computers stopped being supported, I tried a lot of alternatives. Resilio Sync is by far the best solution, provided the devices you want to sync are on at the same time. They have apps for some NAS platforms, too, so now I have my own private cloud.
The iOS app loses a star because it can’t do alphabetical sort: separating out folders should be a configurable option, not a requirement. It’s a real pain to have to check 2 different locations in a sorted list of several hundred items just because I don’t know if it’s a single file or a group of files in a folder. The whole point of an alphabetical sort is to alphabetize things so I can find them by name. If I wanted to sort by kind, I’d sort by kind.
Best way to sync files between devices. Once setup (setup? What setup?), Just put stuff in it and all device have a copy. For example, I have a folder on my PC called Mobile. In it I have sub folder called Travel. In it I have sub folder call 2017 China trip. I put stuff such as itinery, hotel reservation, etc in the folder and all files will be synced to my wife's phone, my phone and my PC. Can't be any easier.
Great alternative to cloud subscriptions
I am enjoying Resilio very much and this app is the icing on the delicious cake. To be able to access and share large, important files any time while not having to take up hard drive space on anything but my PC - that's a game-changer. All of the apps I've used are well developed and well supported.
- Resilio, Inc.
- 42.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Resilio, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.