Batch resize and watermark your images fast and easy. Prepare your photos for posting on the web, for sending to a client or for a print lab.
- Select individual images as well as folders for processing. Source folder structure is copied to destination.
- Many options to resizing process: fit to rectangle, scale by width or height, by percent, change aspect ratio and more.
- Metadata processing. Either keep or throw away metadata from original images, change DPI entry, add artist and copyright tags.
- Apply a watermark to your images.
- You can keep color space of the original image or convert to sRGB/AdobeRGB.
- Full support for transparency in source and output images. You can select either opaque or transparent color for background.
- All processing is done with 32 bit floating point precision and high quality interpolation.
- Output in JPEG, TIFF and PNG formats.
- bug fixes and stability updates.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is terrific. It handles resizing graphics with ease. It can handle single graphics or batches of graphics. Excellent!
Efficient image resizer!
This app does what it says it will do and it does it spectacularly well! I was looking into other similar software on the App Store and saw that all of the other apps were priced at around $10 so I downloaded this to see how much this free program would help. I am not disappointed!
Click-and-drag makes this really easy to use. I wanted to batch-resize photos for thumbnails for my site and all I needed to do was drag them onto the app, select my preferences, and select a destination folder. It works very well and is surprisingly more feature-rich than what I expected for a free app. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a simple batch image resizing tool!
No long/short edge resizing
I need an app to do what Mac Preview can’t, which is long edge resizing. Unfortunately Resize Master can’t do that. I’d rather the 'fit to a rectangle option' be able to apply to portrait or landscape orientation as needed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.