Batch resize and watermark your images fast and easy. Prepare your photos for posting on the web, for sending to a client or for a print lab.
- Select individual images as well as folders for processing. Source folder structure is copied to destination.
- Many options to resizing process: fit to rectangle, scale by width or height, by percent, change aspect ratio and more.
- Metadata processing. Either keep or throw away metadata from original images, change DPI entry, add artist and copyright tags.
- Apply a watermark to your images.
- You can keep color space of the original image or convert to sRGB/AdobeRGB.
- Full support for transparency in source and output images. You can select either opaque or transparent color for background.
- All processing is done with 32 bit floating point precision and high quality interpolation.
- Output in JPEG, TIFF and PNG formats.
- Image metadata handling improved with more tags preserved in output.
- Warnings added when some parameters are inconsistent.
- Memory consumption on large images is reduced.
- Stability fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is terrific. It handles resizing graphics with ease. It can handle single graphics or batches of graphics. Excellent!
The best resizer than I used… I want this in Windows too.
Efficient image resizer!
This app does what it says it will do and it does it spectacularly well! I was looking into other similar software on the App Store and saw that all of the other apps were priced at around $10 so I downloaded this to see how much this free program would help. I am not disappointed!
Click-and-drag makes this really easy to use. I wanted to batch-resize photos for thumbnails for my site and all I needed to do was drag them onto the app, select my preferences, and select a destination folder. It works very well and is surprisingly more feature-rich than what I expected for a free app. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a simple batch image resizing tool!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.