Eliminate hours of tedious work needed to resize, crop, straighten, rotate, flip, and rename many images! Edit IPTC and even EXIF metadata in multiple images at a time.
Whether you have strict size requirements for a web / graphics design project, or just wish to make many pictures smaller for social media or e-mail, Resize Sense will get the job done quickly and easily. Save your settings as presets, and next times it will take even less time!
"Congratulation for your software, after long search this is the more flexible, powerful and stable"
- says Carlo Vigiani from Viggiosoft
"It has been so long since I was looking for an app that would allow to make image resizing fast and flexible. I finally found this application, which is the best in its kind."
- claims Pendolare, Resize Sense user
WHAT IS SO FLEXIBLE AND UNIQUE IN RESIZE SENSE?
Just an example. You can easily resize hundreds of images, each one to several different sizes, and save every size in its own image format, with its own filename pattern. All this in a single batch operation, in a few minutes!
However, you do not need to perform complex automation to enjoy the unique flexibility offered by Resize Sense. You will also feel it when doing casual image processing.
Resize Sense handles any resizing and cropping need with ease:
• Define the exact required dimensions
• Fit the original image inside a box
• Specify the longest or shortest edge
• Define the required megapixel count
• Limit the output file size in bytes
• Only crop without resizing
Resize Sense lets you decide what to do if the image aspect ratio changes: crop, deform, or add borders. And if the image is too small for the requested size: enlarge, extend the canvas, keep the original, or skip this image.
Resize Sense makes it possible to combine batch operation with manual cropping and straightening. Crop and straighten any image manually, and the cropped part will be resized as required. Everything in a single operation! Most other bulk resizers would, at best, allow to align the crop rectangle automatically, without any manual control. Moreover, with Resize Sense you can synchronize the crop & straighten settings between images, making it possible to bulk-crop many images manually!
Resize Sense provides a live final image preview. See immediately how the final image looks after cropping, extending with borders, distorting, etc.
You never need to enter the same configuration twice! Just save your size configurations, as well as export settings, as presets.
Resize Sense offers a great export control. Replicate the original directory structure, use image information such as size and metadata in the generated filenames, etc.
WATERMARK SENSE INTEGRATION
Resize Sense is mutually integrated with the flexible batch image watermarking utility Watermark Sense. They can act as a single application when required. Together they form a flexible and efficient image processing toolset for web publishing and other needs.
CAN I TRY IT?
Try for free, watch a video overview, and find more information at
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
• "This is a textbook-perfect example of someone designing a tightly-focused app for a focused purpose, and doing it right"
- Robddi, Resize Sense user
• "I recently bought your app and I must say that after many, many, many trials of similar software, yours is the best for my massive bulk resizing. Simply, fast and careful."
- Eddie, Resize Sense user
• "Resize Sense is an all-in-one batch resizer and cropping tool that will save both time and tedious labor in getting one image — or hundreds of images — to exactly the right size for webpages, email, and layouts"
- Jackie Dove, Macworld senior editor
• "It is rare that I ever come across a piece of software that I find so immediately intuitive – and Resize Sense achieves that without sacrificing any features or functionality"
- J. Glenn Künzler, MacTrast.com editor
• Option to preserve the output file creation date in exported images
• Increase the image edge size limit from 20K to 30K pixels
• Fix a crash that sometimes happened when configuring export options
Ratings and Reviews
Huge time saver
Hands down one of the best productivity tools we've every purchased. We use this daily to resize images for our FB & Instagram ads
A huge time saver
This app is some of the best money we have spent in the Mac App Store. It is a huge timesaver and well worth it!
Is there something I am missing here?
Is there something I am missing here?
There should be a field that allows 150% size increase (or whatever) in this dimension .. and a Save button.
End of story,
What I get is a jpeg artifact destroyed larger image after I manualy input size dimensions in pixels.
Guess I was spoiled by the exquisite output of "Genuine Fractals”.
This is CRAP.
Does not even rate one star.
Sorry .. I have higher standards of usability.
If an app is not utterly intuitive from the git-go, it is history.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your review. To get the image at 150% size, you can enter the width of 150% and the unit "percent". No need to calculate the size manually. Indeed, the result will probably have artefacts, because you are up-sampling the images. Image up-sampling always generates artefacts, because the app must "invent" pixels that don't exist. Resize Sense is a bulk resizer designed for efficient batch operation. We never claimed that it specialises in "smart" upsampling, which usually requires slow algorithms. What you are looking for seems to be a special-purpose "smart" upsampling software, not what we aim at.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.