Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Resize Sense is a flexible batch image processing utility. Eliminate the hours of tedious work needed to resize, crop, straighten, rotate, flip, edit metadata, and rename many images one at a time!
Want to send images by e-mail? Show them to your friends on a mobile device? Put them on a website with strict size requirements? Use Resize Sense to get the size you need, for many images at once! Save your settings as presets, and next time you will not even need to enter them again!
Although Resize Sense is a professional tool, we designed it with a simple and intuitive user interface so that everybody can enjoy its benefits.
What is so flexible, convenient, and unique in Resize Sense?
Just an example. You can easily resize many images, each to several sizes, and save them in various formats with different filename patterns. All this in a single batch operation, in a few minutes!
However, you do not need to perform complex automation to enjoy the unique flexibility offered by Resize Sense. You will also feel it when doing casual image processing.
Resize Sense handles any resizing need with ease. Define the exact required dimensions, fit the original image inside a box, specify the longest or shortest edge, and even define the required megapixel count or the maximum output file size in bytes! Or only crop without resizing.
Resize Sense lets you decide what to do if the image aspect ratio changes: crop, deform, or add borders. And if the image is too small for the requested size: enlarge, extend the canvas, keep the original, or skip this image.
Resize Sense provides a live final image preview. See immediately how the final image looks after cropping, extending with borders, distorting, etc.
Resize Sense makes it possible to combine batch operation with manual cropping and straightening. Crop and straighten any image manually, and the cropped part will be resized as required. Everything in a single operation! Most other bulk resizers would, at best, allow to align the crop rectangle automatically, without any manual control. Moreover, with Resize Sense you can synchronize the crop & straighten settings between images, making it possible to bulk-crop many images manually!
You never need to enter the same configuration twice! Just save your size configurations, as well as output settings, as presets.
Resize Sense offers a great control when saving results. Replicate the original directory structure, use image information such as size and metadata in the generated filenames, etc.
Resize Sense is integrated with the flexible batch image watermarking utility Watermark Sense. They can act as a single application if needed. Together they form a flexible and efficient image processing toolset for web publishing and similar needs.
See a video overview, try Resize Sense for free, and find more information at
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
• "It has been so long since I was looking for an app that would allow to make image resizing fast and flexible. I finally found this application, which is the best in its kind."
- Pendolare, Resize Sense user
• "The layout is so simple that anyone can use it. From a design standpoint, I’ve rarely seen better."
- J. Glenn Künzler, MacTrast
• "I recently bought your app and I must say that after many, many, many trials of similar software, yours is the best for my massive bulk resizing. Simply, fast and careful."
- Eddie, Resize Sense user
• "If you have to resize or crop single or batches of images on a regular basis, you’ll be glad to leave the heavy lifting to Resize Sense."
• "Resize Sense is an all-in-one batch resizer and cropping tool that will save both time and tedious labor in getting one image—or hundreds of images—to exactly the right size for webpages, email, and layouts."
- Jackie Dove, Macworld
• "After long search this is the more flexible, powerful and stable."
- Carlo Vigiani, Viggiosoft
What's New in Version 2.1.4
• Adds the GPS (location) metadata support.
• Allows commas in the output filename pattern.
• Adds options to remove IPTC and EXIF metadata.
• Minor user interface improvements.
• Fixes Image Browser selection when thumbnails are partly visible.
• Fixes the first filename in the Image Browser that was sometimes not shown correctly.
This did exactly what I needed, quickly and smoothly. Well worth the investement
I occassionaly have a need for large batch resizing jobs. And in general some of the less expensive programs do what I want. But I wanted to make a stop motion movie from several thousand vacation images that were both vertical and horizontal. There was no easy way I could figure out how to do this (and I was thinking I might want to have them have a transparent background) until I came across Resize Sense. The price was a liftle more than I would have liked, but I can understand why when I saw it’s full feature set. It did take me a few minutes to figure out how to get the program to do exactly what I wanted, but that was better than the hours and hours I would have spent trying to do it clumsily, likely through several apps. I am very satisfied with my purchase and it has already paid for itself in time saved - which I think a lot of people forget to calculate for when they spend hours trying to find a “free” or cheap app to do a job. Sometimes it is worth a small price relative to the number of hours you will spend otherwise.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Jun 11, 2015
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VeprIT
- © 2012-2015 VeprIT
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor