By David Wilson
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Resizor is a Developer tool that allows for images to be resized, up or down, so that you can use one image to generate sets of Icons and Launch images for both Macintosh and iOS.
Drag your source image onto the application image well, Specify the images sizes you want, edit the desired image size information, click the save button for iOS or Mac Icon or Launch Image. Select the folder to save your images into and save. These images can be used as image assets in your Xcode projects.
* Drag and drop your application image into the image well
* Use the built in default icon sizes or delete and add your own (icon image sizes are saved between program restarts)
* Clicking "Save Icons" will generate a set of icons at the sizes you have specified
* Clicking "Save Images.xcassets" will generate a set of icons at the sizes you have specified which can be imported into xcode images.xcassets
* Can generate Mac Icons at defined sizes and an associated Images.xcassets file
* Can generate iOS launch images at defined sizes and an associated Images.xcassets file
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Specified image sizes can be a fraction of a pixel
• A button now reveals in the finder your image directory
• Enhancements to image sizes when saving - images that are x.5 in size are saved as x
• Updated to include support for 3x images
• The file naming convention has been updated to now be imagename[width]x[height]2x.png - 2x, 3x present if applicable