ResolutionMD® medical imaging software, provided as a client-server architecture product, enables doctors to securely view patient images and reports from a wide variety of computers and mobile devices, collaborate with other practitioners and diagnose from any location. Whether you are a single facility or a large healthcare system with tens of thousands of users, the ResolutionMD product is the best choice for seamless image access across multiple departments. The accredited medical diagnosis software can be integrated into any EMR and easily plugs into existing distributed storage systems. The ResolutionMD server uses a federated approach, which is an important differentiator from other solutions, as highly sensitive data is never moved to a device and no additional data storage locations are created. ResolutionMD software is currently installed in leading healthcare institutions around the world via a network of more than forty-five world-class healthcare partners.
Note: The ResolutionMD client requires access to a configured ResolutionMD server. This app contains a demo mode to allow you to experience the full functionality of the ResolutionMD product on a variety of anonymous patient images.
Product feature highlights:
Collaboration: Share images interactively with other practitioners anytime, anywhere
Audio/Video Conferencing: See and speak with other doctors while viewing images together
2D: Dynamic window/level and viewing presets
Cine: High-performance scrolling
3D: Fully interactive navigation
MPR: Standard anatomical orientations
MIP: Thick-slab viewing
Measurements: Make precise linear, ROI, point, angle and Cobb angle measurements,
Worklist: Recent studies list and flexible searching
Comparison Viewing: Ability to search for related patient studies, and view in a split layout (iPad only)
Language Support: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian and Turkish.
- Access to a ResolutionMD Server
- iOS 10 or higher
Indications for Use:
ResolutionMD is accredited for diagnostic use in the United States, Canada, European Community, China, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Brazil, Taiwan, Costa Rica, Russia, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia. Please refer User Guide embedded in the application for detailed Indications for Use statement and precautions.
- Added support for DICOM encapsulated videos
- Added the ability for the server administrator to configure the date format from the International Standard YYYY-MM-DD to DD-MM-YYYY
- iOS client can be configured to allow only a single patient context (provided PatientID is unique) to be displayed at one time; with this setting configured, once a user selects a patient to load, the first series in the select study is loaded into the imageviewer
- Added support for querying, retrieving and playing non-DICOM audio files (.mp3 and .m4a files)
Ratings and Reviews
The most important step for an app of this nature is being able to set it up on first launch to connect to the server. It defaults to demo servers. This requires user to know to goto Settings app and then find the settings profile for the ResolutionMD app.
How such an obvious and glaring user experience problem isn’t fixed by version 5 is beyond me.
Have seen them all.
Latest update gets them 5 Stars
- Calgary Scientific Inc.
- 68.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Calgary Scientific Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.