Resonant Element uses sophisticated artificial intelligence algorithms to generate high quality music in a variety of genres endlessly. Its compact, intuitive user interface makes it convenient for playing in the background while you do other things.
ENDLESS MUSIC FOR
• programming / coding
• exercising / working out
• doing yoga
• soothing the fear of flying
• anything you like to do with music playing
• Research-based artificial intelligence algorithms
• Five unique "stations" to choose from: Relaxing, Cheerful, Doom, Active, and Desert Crossing
• Adjustable Energy Level to influence the generated music to your taste
• Literally endless music generation using stochastic models, Markov chains, and finite state machines
Don't believe it? Listen to some real examples in the videos on our website!
What will it play for you?
• Minor internal improvements to improve musical flow and melody generation
• Improvements to the Doom and Active stations
• Fixed a minor bug that was causing the Desert Crossing station name to render incorrectly after restarting the app
Ratings and Reviews
Another Music Option
This program is a great way to hear computer-generated music. You can change various attributes about the produced music as well. Its a great option for listening when you want to hear music in the background but you're unsure what you want to hear. Turn on Resonant Element, set its Energy Level, Station, and enjoy. There's also a skip button if you don't like what audio is produced so you can then Skip to something new. I'd like if it also had its own volume control so its not the same volume level as the computer audio.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.