By Digital Legends Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run, shoot, laugh and respawn!
Join the fun with this trigger-happy, action packed, third person shooter.
Play Offline or Online for FREE for endless hours of fun: complete challenges, join a team, or just kill them ALL!
…you are NOT expendable, you are… RESPAWNABLE!
“Win or lose, Respawnables is still an incredibly fun and addicting shooter” - 148Apps.com
“Respawnables is a perfect fit for smartphones and tablets” - Modojo.com
“Action packed, fast paced gameplay in Respawnables” - FAAD
---Offline Missions Mode ---
- More than 185 single missions to complete
- Fast paced gameplay for brisk fun
- Short battles for entertainment on the go
--- Online Multiplayer Modes ---
- Seamless connection and matchmaking
- Two modes: Free For All & Team VS
- WiFi and 3G/4G connections enabled
--- Make it your own ---
- 60+ customization items with attributes
- 30+ killer weapons
- Progressive skill tree
- Gadgets and boosters
- Various maps
--- More Awesome Features ---
- Superb quality 3D cartoon style
- Colorful retina display graphics
- Ultra smooth controls
- Fast paced with an amazingly funny vibe
- Offline & Online playing modes
- Lots of mix-&-match content to unlock
- Sharing via Twitter or Facebook available
- Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements
- Log in to Game Center and/or Facebook to play with your friends
- Please note -
- This is a universal App and requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
- Works with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th & 4th gen) and the iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina display, iPad Mini, New iPad with Retina display, iPad 2 & iPad
- Log in with your Game Center account to play on multiples devices and for online profile support
- This game is free to play, but extra content can be purchased with real money, to restrict in-app purchases adjust the settings on your device
- Supports Game Controllers made for iPhone and iPod touch. Game Controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and iPod touch (5th generation)
----- MORE CONTENT COMING SOON! -----
What's New in Version 4.6.0
Werewolves are on the loose in Respawnables!
In this Frightful Halloween event you will need to collect ‘Coins’ to progress through the event. But Watch out for the Werewolf, hunting him will score you a ton of points!
This will be a Sinister 4-week trial of collecting Gold, Gadgets, Weapon Skins, Weapons and Body Parts All for Free!
If you want to get your Fangs into the event, you will have to try out this New suit!
The New Vampire’s Head will heal you as you collect medals, The Body reduces the reload time of Stake Launcher weapons and the legs will increase the shotguns rate of fire by 10%. Perfect for the New Burial Shotguns that come with this kit. This suit also gives you 20% extra Health, 7% Agility and will allow you to skip 3 tiers.
It’s Halloween, why not dress up as a Ghostly Figurine!?
This New Ghost Armor will spook all your enemies; The Armor allows you to reload Rocket Launchers 30% faster and increases your agility by 21%. With this Armor you will also get the New Ghost Canon perfect for blasting Vampires and Werewolves.
Those who Claw their way up to the top will be awarded with the Final Event Prize the New Night Screech gun!
-- Enjoy the Haunting! new updates and events coming soon! --
Love this game. Been playing it since it barely came out. I would give a 5 star rating. But decreasing weapons/armor power & abilities? People are either earning these items by completing events or purchasing them. Instead of focusing on nerfing weapons/armor, focus on the hackers that I've been seeing too often lately. If we earn and/or buy items from you guys, don't strip us of what they originally were and drop the stats. I know people are complaining that they couldn't figure out how to get around situations that leave them frustrated. Just practice and figure it out. Should we be worried about future updates including body gear & weapons? Will those items be weakened after a massive amount of complaints? Only time will tell.
TOO MUCH OP!!!!!
Are you serious digital legends? First, you make bundles that nerf the good weapons like the revolver (Brazilian warrior bundle) and then the double barrel shotgun(Close quarters pack, leprechauns pack). So all the guys who are trying to do this event are failing.
Second, you add SOOO many op weapons to the game like the Aristocrat's shotgun and armed guitar. This game is now pay2play/win. I actually had to pay real money just to survive this game.
But still, it's a great game. I recommended it to almost all my friends at school.
WHY DL!!! ARMED GUITAR CASES
Dl. I'm actually really disappointed with your choice to let evryone be able to earn the armed guitar case practically for free not even being the final prize which it should be if you are giving it away. I'm fine with having it be a prize. But the amount a player has to play to get a weapon of that caliber is redicoulous and it muddles the talent of players that have been playing for years. I have been playing for five years now and I have loved it but with the spotters change and this new introduction really has made me not want to come back to it anymore. You are really taking the game in the wrong direction
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 13, 2016
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 387 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Digital Legends Entertainment SL
- © 2012-2016 Digital Legends Entertainment SL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Little Extra Gold$2.99
- Big Fortune$9.99
- The New Rich$4.99
- Pots of Gold$19.99
- Bank Deposit $4.99
- Money Case$9.99
- URBAN OPS PACK$11.99
- Extra Payday$2.99
- MIB Noisy cricket$6.99
- MIB Tri barrel plasma rifle$4.99