By Digital Legends Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run, shoot, laugh and respawn!
Join the fun with this trigger-happy, action packed, third person shooter.
Play Offline or Online for FREE for endless hours of fun: complete challenges, join a team, or just kill them ALL!
…you are NOT expendable, you are… RESPAWNABLE!
“Win or lose, Respawnables is still an incredibly fun and addicting shooter” - 148Apps.com
“Respawnables is a perfect fit for smartphones and tablets” - Modojo.com
“Action packed, fast paced gameplay in Respawnables” - FAAD
---Offline Missions Mode ---
- More than 185 single missions to complete
- Fast paced gameplay for brisk fun
- Short battles for entertainment on the go
--- Online Multiplayer Modes ---
- Seamless connection and matchmaking
- Two modes: Free For All & Team VS
- WiFi and 3G/4G connections enabled
--- Make it your own ---
- 60+ customization items with attributes
- 30+ killer weapons
- Progressive skill tree
- Gadgets and boosters
- Various maps
--- More Awesome Features ---
- Superb quality 3D cartoon style
- Colorful retina display graphics
- Ultra smooth controls
- Fast paced with an amazingly funny vibe
- Offline & Online playing modes
- Lots of mix-&-match content to unlock
- Sharing via Twitter or Facebook available
- Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements
- Log in to Game Center and/or Facebook to play with your friends
- Please note -
- This is a universal App and requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
- Works with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th & 4th gen) and the iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina display, iPad Mini, New iPad with Retina display, iPad 2 & iPad
- Log in with your Game Center account to play on multiples devices and for online profile support
- This game is free to play, but extra content can be purchased with real money, to restrict in-app purchases adjust the settings on your device
- Supports Game Controllers made for iPhone and iPod touch. Game Controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and iPod touch (5th generation)
----- MORE CONTENT COMING SOON! -----
What's New in Version 4.1.0
Let’s Kick Off!! Let the fun begin with the Respawnables’ Soccer Madness!
Choose and equip your countries, or your favorite Soccer Jerseys, and compete in this explosive fun event.
Strike your way through two trials and win tons of stuff. Don’t miss out on the GRENADE LAUNCHER skin, the DUAL GRENADE PISTOLS skin and the completely new and unique STRIKER EQUIPMENT - all for FREE!
Join this event and shoot your enemies away with new explosive SOCCER BALLS. Throw them and watch them bounce and ricochet, obliterating your opponents.
Only those who finish the final trial and reach the goal will be able to claim their season prize of the AIR CANNON. Be a weapon-hoarder and add this trophy projectile weapon to your collection!
Don’t be offside, you’ll need the best weapons out there. Get the REFEREE EQUIPMENT, try out his new ZAPPER, slow your enemies down for an easy target and also benefit from more accuracy, health and agility. There is the new STRIKER EQUIPMENT, for more range, precision and speed using the new DUAL MACHINE GUNS skin. Dribble around your enemy with the added agility this kit boasts.
-- Thank you all for your support, new updates and events coming soon! --
Why the spotter was most likely nerfed
So to begin with the fact
That you can see were everyone is using the spotter so that gives a major win or loose game changer to the player using the spotter, for example lets say i am a lvl 27 and obviously why use the spotter in mission so you go to multiplayer (this scenario goes with either FFA or team) so you are against 5 lvl 50s holy crap, so you use the spotter to see were they are so you can A) avoid them, B) kill them by surprise when they are alone and if you have the guitar machine gun you will demolish them for that gun is literally a fully automatic sniper rife without a scope so in all honesty the spotter was over powered in many ways.
New Battle Arenas
I love how you continually add new bundles and events, it's awesome; but I really think it's time to make new battle arenas. Please make new ones I would like if one was like in a jungle or night in the city I just really want new battle arenas and bring back all the old bundles so that the people who missed out can buy it please I really want some bundles but unfortunately I wasn't there to play the events. Thanks
Doesn't let me play multiplayer
Idk what it is... But for some really weird reason the game doesn't let me play multiplayer! The game is really good if you earn items through events and stuff, but one issue which has occurred ever since the gunslinger update it says that my data can't sync and the game does show it has Internet because without internet the game wouldn't show events and allow me to purchase items. (Which I don't purchase pay to win items of course) all I know is, I can't play online and stuff
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 08, 2016
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 278 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Digital Legends Entertainment SL
- © 2012-2016 Digital Legends Entertainment SL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Little Extra Gold$2.99
- Big Fortune$9.99
- The New Rich$4.99
- Pots of Gold$19.99
- Bank Deposit $4.99
- Money Case$9.99
- URBAN OPS PACK$11.99
- Extra Payday$2.99
- MIB Noisy cricket$6.99
- ULTRA GRENADE$1.99