HealthyOut - Healthy Restaurant Nutrition Guide
By Rise Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find healthy restaurant meals near you!
*** NOTE: HealthyOut is currently only available in the U.S. ***
- As seen on Good Morning America on Jan. 1 "5 Ways to Change Your Life Big Time in 2014"
- Recognized by Mayor Bloomberg's office
◀ HEALTHYOUT HELPS YOU ▶
- Find healthy meals from local restaurants in your area
- HealthyOut dishes have 1/2 the calories, 1/2 the fat compared to the average restaurant meal
- Use filters like Low Calorie, Low Carb, Low Fat, High Protein and Heart Healthy to narrow down your search results
- Dietary restrictions like Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose and Gluten Sensitive
- Popular diets like Paleo, Atkins, South Beach, Zone and more
- Our unique Calorie and Points filters to find a meal in your target range
- Filter by Cuisine, Ingredients and even the Type of Dish
- Tired of salads? You can find dishes by our most popular filter - "Not a Salad"
- See detailed nutrition information for dishes including calories and points
- Eat out confident that you made a healthy choice!
What's New in Version 2.2.3
* Bug Fixes
Vegan food is the best food
This app is great, but could be better. First of all, for chain restaurants, they pop up again and again in your search feed. It's annoying to have to scroll through 7 subways, all with the same dishes. It should just show the different locations when you click on it. Secondly, there should be more pictures of the food. Most don't even have any.
I never can think of the right place to go that is delicious and good for you. Now I don't have to choose between the two. This app is very helpful.
This app is perfect! It's especially helpful when traveling and trying not to blow your diet!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Aug 27, 2015
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RISE Labs, Inc.
- © 2015 Rise Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.