Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find healthy restaurant meals near you!
*** NOTE: HealthyOut is currently only available in the U.S. ***
- As seen on Good Morning America on Jan. 1 "5 Ways to Change Your Life Big Time in 2014"
- Recognized by Mayor Bloomberg's office
◀ HEALTHYOUT HELPS YOU ▶
- Find healthy meals from local restaurants in your area
- HealthyOut dishes have 1/2 the calories, 1/2 the fat compared to the average restaurant meal
- Use filters like Low Calorie, Low Carb, Low Fat, High Protein and Heart Healthy to narrow down your search results
- Dietary restrictions like Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose and Gluten Sensitive
- Popular diets like Paleo, Atkins, South Beach, Zone and more
- Our unique Calorie and Points filters to find a meal in your target range
- Filter by Cuisine, Ingredients and even the Type of Dish
- Tired of salads? You can find dishes by our most popular filter - "Not a Salad"
- See detailed nutrition information for dishes including calories and points
- Eat out confident that you made a healthy choice!
What's New in Version 2.2.1
* Updated Facebook integration.
This app has been very useful. Give it a try! If there are local restaurants in your area, help everyone else by submitting the information so it can be added!
I've found some very tasty and healthy dishes via this app that I may have never tried. Great work!
Not a correct portrayal of what healthy eating means
I was appalled at the criteria that showed up for my area. If you are limited to commercialized big name eateries such as red lobster and subway, this might be cool, but chances are you are on a one way freight train to diabetes. The concept of this app is only a promotion of commercial restaurants. If the producers could find some way to get feedback from locals about actual healthy eateries it might be successful. Until then, this app will find no welcome in my phone.
It helps me choose what to eat after a long day at work (I am clueless when it come to choosing)