By Foundation HealthCare Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay in the Know on the Go!
- Loaded with over 250 Restaurants, 60,000 food items!
- Points Plus Calculated for you! (Paid Version)
- Go AD FREE with RN APP Plus (Paid version)
- Rate/review menu items!
- Journal your food!
- Post what you ate to facebook!
- Upload and use images uploaded by others!
- Accurate Nutrition to track calories, carbs, protein, fat and more!
- Now shows allergens when supplied!
- Create Multiple Profiles!
- Set food allergen filters by profile!
- Gluten Free Menu Indicator!
- Shows Daily Values based on 2000 calorie diet or calorie goal of your choosing!
- Set diet goals by profile!
- Filter nutritional displays by profile!
- Find Dining Location With Map Feature!
- Track Nutrition Automatically!
- Full Restaurant Menus!
- Search For Food by calorie, carb, fat and more!
- Search for foods based on nutritional values within restaurants!
- Hide Locations you are not interested in or that are not near you!
- Mark your favorites to appear at the top of the list!
- ALWAYS FREE! Or upgrade to AD FREE version!
NOTICE: If this is your first download of the application, please go to Settings and Update Menu to get the latest updates. Thank you!
======== More Information =========
The Restaurant Nutrition application allows a user to easily view nutritional information about restaurant menus and track what they have eaten. Features to be released in the next version can be found at the end of this description.
The Restaurant Nutrition user can turn on diets to track calorie, carb, protein, and fat to help track and quantify their dieting progress. Each time a restaurant name appears in the program the map button near it can be touched to open the Maps application showing all of that restaurant’s nearby locations.
Multiple people can track what they eat in this application at the same time by utilizing the concept of profiles. The application can either be setup to connect to the internet, or run as a standalone application saving data entries only to the iPhone.
======== Even More Information =========
THIS IS A FREE APP!
This app will always be free for you. To support our development and the continued expansion to better serve you, the app contains a small ad at the bottom. We also have a paid version of the app which you can upgrade to for additional features and no ads. For this version, simply download the free version, open the app and tap Upgrade.
We strive to provide the most accurate figures. Restaurants often change their recipes and therefor their menus and we don't know about it unless you tell us. We are currently going through all our listed locations and checking them. Please email us if you find a problem so we can address it right away. THANK YOU!
WANT A RESTAURANT ADDED?:
Please send the request to email@example.com. Provide the name of the restaurant and the web site location with their nutritional information.
What's New in Version 1.55
- Show N/R (not reported) when nutrition information is unavailable, instead of -1
- Latest restaurant information included
AMAZING! Tons of Info for Informed Dinning
I've used this app for years. It has complete nutritional info for an innumerable amount of restaurant chains. Some complained that the menu info is outdated, I discovered that you need to manually update restaurant info by going into the settings portion of app. There click 'update info' so the app can download new menu items, etc. This may alleviate folks complaint that the info is outdated.
You can easily record your calories by simply clicking 1 button. Note that you have the ability to adjust serving size before recording, helpful if you eat only 1/2 of a dish.
Lastly, please note that I recently couldn't get the 'points' button to work; however, this wasn't a deciding factor in my 5* review.
I love this app. I have used it on my phone for a couple of years. I am diabetic & track every carb I eat in order to adjust my insulin. I have compared this app's info with the restaurants I frequent & it is dead on. I just got an iPad mini & loaded a program I thought was this one, it looked the same & was full screen, but I quickly realized it wasn't. This app is customizable to the restaurants I frequent & offers so many more than the other app. Even though on my iPad it appears the size of my phone, I use it anyway. This is an awesome app. If they come out with one for the iPad, I'll buy it for sure.
As part of my New Year’s resolution to lose weight, I’ve used this app repeatedly during January. I was thrilled to discover that the app listed many “1 serving” entrees from PF Chang’s that were low in calories and fat. As a result, I’ve visited at least 5 times this month. Last evening, I returned to PF Chang’s - and seeing a dish I hadn’t previously ordered that - according to the app - was 350 calories and 7 grams of fat? - I ordered it. Upon getting the dish, I noted how large the serving was. There was simply no way it could be 350 calories. I then Googled PF Chang’s nutritional info - and discovered that this app was calling PF Chang’s entrees as “1 serving,” when - according to PF Changs - the entree was actually 3 SERVINGS. Sorry, this is a deal breaker.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 20, 2012
- Version: 1.55
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Foundation Surgery Affiliates
- © Healthy and Fit Communities LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.