This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
As featured in CNBC, NBC & Gadget Hacks–
Use Rested's sleep recorder to identify snoring and apnea events that happen while you sleep. Your Sleep Coach will offer you a collection of sleep tips and exercises, and will create a customized Sleep Improvement Plan based on your sleep issues. Video-chat directly with a doctor to describe your symptoms and receive a diagnosis. Should you require treatment, such as CPAP or APAP, Rested will guide you through the process and take care of everything.
Why spend the night in an uncomfortable sleep lab, when Rested can get you the care you need right from your phone?
- Sleep Score: Receive a detailed assessment of your sleep quality every night
- Sleep Graph: Review your sleep quality and pinpoint moments of unrest during the night
- Sleep Coaching: Free phone consultations with trained sleep coaches to equip you with the knowledge you need to improve your sleep
- Snore Samples: Listen to audio recordings of your snore sounds and disruptions in your sleep, all stored on your device
- Sleep Exercises: Breathing and mental exercises to help you relax and fall asleep more quickly
- Sleep Report: A complete overview of your sleep health, used by your coach to develop your personalized sleep improvement plan
- Bedtime Reminders: Get reminders to get ready for bed to develop healthier sleep habits
What's New in Version 2.4
We regularly update your app to provide you with the best possible experience.
Have any questions or feedback on how we can improve? Let us know at email@example.com.
Enjoying using the app? Rate us so that we can help more people get healthier sleep!
I went through the app and scheduled a coaching call. I got a voicemail from the coach 2 hours before the appointment and then played phone tag for a while but never heard anything back. Then about a month later, out of the blue, I got a text asking if I wanted to set up an appointment. I responded that I was not interested and they sent their response at nearly 11:30 pm. Who sends a text at that hour for an app that is supposed to help with sleep.