RESTful Menu makes testing and development of APIs with ease by providing developers or testers with a minimalistic and beautiful application that can quickly be accessed right from the macOS menu bar.
This version includes the following features:
- All major HTTP methods such as GET, PUT, POST, HEAD, PATCH, OPTIONS and DELETE.
- All successful requests are saved to help you in keeping a collection of all previous requests.
- Beautiful code syntax highlighting for request headers, request body, response, and response headers.
- A variety of beautiful editor themes.
- History can also be cleared from the preferences.
- Editor zoom and ability to set zoom default from preferences.
- Status Codes and HTTP Response errors are displayed upon completion of requests.
Updated to ensure compatibility with macOS Mojave
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.