By n-ary knowledge systems LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
RESTOnIt is a pure-Cocoa client for testing HTTP web servers and applications on Mac OS X®. It is especially helpful for testing REST web services, but it comes in handy anywhere precise information about incoming and outgoing HTTP messages is needed. It features an attractive, functional request/response UI, integrating seamlessly into the Mac environment.
What's New in Version 1.2
• Added a history viewer.
• Request history is now persistent between app launches.
• Help → Report a Bug opens the RESTOnIt support page instead of a new email.
• Added support for Sudden and Automatic Termination in OS X 10.7+.
• The full request URL is shown in a tooltip in the history drawer.
• Fixed application hangs with very large responses by implementing a 1 MB response limit.
• Fixed some drawing glitches in the response pane.
• Fixed a bug where the response would show up incorrectly when a new request was issued before it could be received.
• Response line view has no color when a request is cancelled.
• Reverted to the old, smaller app icon.