Resurgence & Ecologist
By Exact Editions Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Resurgence & Ecologist offers positive perspectives on a diverse range of engaging topics from environmental issues to social justice and philosophical thinking to the arts – an eclectic mix that cannot be found anywhere else.
Published bi-monthly, in each edition you will find feature articles by respected writers, news from the Frontline of the environmental movement, ideas on ethical living, book reviews, poetry and arts profiles.
As an independent publication, Resurgence & Ecologist presents creative solutions to current issues through pioneering articles.
Recent contributors include Margaret Atwood, Michael Morpurgo, Antony Gormley, Rowan Williams, Vandana Shiva and Polly Higgins…the list goes on.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is published. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to Resurgence November 2006. The archive also includes all back issues of the Ecologist, extending back to July 1970.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
£3.99 per two months
£19.99 per year
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
What's New in Version 8.3.0
• Minor bugfixes
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 27, 2015
- Version: 8.3.0
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Exact Editions Ltd
- Copyright © 2015 Exact Editions Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases