Relax, remix and restore with Resynth, a minimal musical puzzler. Unravel the rhythms and heal the grooves to set the music free. Find your focus in the space between the sounds, and return colour and harmony to a sumptuous sonic soundscape.
Ask yourself - what does a great puzzle sound like?
- A synesthetic experience: Hear the puzzle, see the beats, feel your way through the soundscape.
- You make the music: Remix cascading loops of analogue synth and thumping bass.
- Play it your way: Take your time or attempt bonus challenges – the choice is yours.
- A library of music: 72 puzzling levels means 72 unique electronic grooves.
- Extend the mix: Extra level packs filled with fresh beats and new puzzles coming soon.
- Perfect sync: Synchronise progress across all of your devices using iCloud
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Winner - Game of the Year / Intel level Up 2017
- Winner - Best Puzzle/Physics Game / Intel Level Up 2017
- Finalist - Best Sound/Music / AzPlay Festival 2017
- Finalist - Indie Prize Showcase Asia / Casual Connect Asia, 2017
- Finalist - Across the Ditch Award / Play by Play Festival, 2017
- Editor's Choice - Musicality Award / SlideDB App of the Year, 2016
- Finalist - Excellence in Design Award / Australian Game Developer Awards, 2016
- Finalist - Excellence in Audio Award / Australian Game Developer Awards, 2016
- Honourable Mention - Innovation Award / Australian Game Developer Awards, 2016
- Official Selection - Made With Unity Showcase / Unite Melbourne 2016
Thanks to everyone who has been playing Resynth so far! Don't forget to rate and review if you're enjoying it.
A small number of testers found our awesome VFX too overwhelmingly awesome! This update adds a settings screen where you can tone down the VFX, or dial it up to 11. It's your choice!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, definitely worth it
This is a fun game, enhanced by simplistic music that isn't necessary to listen to if you want to complete a level, but makes it a hell of a lot more unique and adds a special atmosphere to the game. One thing I would change is to loosen the timer a little bit, sometimes even when I already know the exact route I still can't make it in time. Hope to see more levels in the future! Worth the buy.
Musical puzzle game
Initially wrote an average review of the app b/c I couldn't hear the music but I figured it out. So now it works beautifully! Looking forward to adding the app to my gaming rotation. :)
Nearly perfect. Great puzzles and music.
- Polyphonic Lp Pty Ltd
- 85.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Polyphonic LP Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- PACK 02 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.