Retired Wizard Story
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Once I was the greatest wizard in this kingdom.. But I abandoned wealth and honor to live an ordinary life in my hometown.
Since I came back home, I started raising sheep on a small farm.
On a boring afternoon, I used a speaking spell to the sheep. Suddenly, the sheep started acting like humans and escaping from the farm. I have to use different magic spells to change them back to their original state before the sheep owner finds out. Otherwise, everyone will find out that I was the greatest wizard of the kingdom and I will not be able to live an ordinary life in my hometown.
'Stop all the escaping sheep!'
'The enchanted sheep are coming!'
'The farm escape defense!'
[How to play]
- Using spells and items, stop enchanted sheep from escaping.
- Normal magic deals damage by touching the target.
- Continuous magic deals damage by touching and holding the target.
- Special magic deals damage to all enemies for a period of time.
- Mana potions, Power-up items, and Freeze items are permanent to use.
- A mana potion regenerates your mana by 50% of full mana.
- A power-up item increases the magic power of all spells for a period of time.
- A freeze item freezes all enemies for a period of time.
- 10 chapters, 100 stages
- cute game characters in each chapter.
- simple and easy control
- various upgrade systems
What's New in Version 1.3
Very good game, although it's confusing until you play a bit into it. The fact that your thumb is over the sheep makes this hard. Haven't seen a game like this so it's great in my eyes!
- sometimes randomly force quits
- store is confusing til you get to level 6
This game is very good. The game tests your reflexes to the limit and increases the speed of your fingers. It is also funny in a way because of the way the sheep look and how the wizard looks when the "danger" sign comes up. I would recommend this to anybody.
Not Going To Lie...
Writing this for the free gems. Took off one star, because they asked me to rate too early. I'd like to play through the first 10 Levels to get a good idea of what the game is all about. From what I have seen so far... It's looking like a fun game. Give it a chance. You might surprise yourself.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 27, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: William Seo
- © 2012 WESTRIVER Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1000 Diamonds$0.99
- 3200 Diamonds$2.99
- 5500 Diamonds$4.99
- 12000 Diamonds$9.99
- 25000 Diamonds$19.99