Build this Retro Car from LEGO Technic 9395 set using our building instructions. These instructions are clear and easy to follow – almost like the real instructions from the box. They have large step-by-step pictures, a LEGO parts list and "highlight new parts" button.
The model features:
- Built from LEGO Technic 9395 set (786 details)
- Design inspired by retro cars
- Working steering with the control knob or wheel
- You can open the doors, hood, trunk and hatch
- Moving pistons
We hope you enjoy making this MOC (My Own Creation). Please leave a short review or share your comments on the AppStore. This will help us upload MOCs more frequently and make them better.
The app, model and building steps are created by fans of LEGO and are not an official LEGO product.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this application.
- Optimization for iOS 9
- Added hints
Ratings and Reviews
Make sure you have all your part
If your missing anything, expect to have a horrible time with the set, or if your going to try to make it RC have the smallest of everything you possible can. Some things might be a bit flimsily built for kids, but it's probably a bit to hard for them anyways, it's an amazing set, but not worth the price point, but hey I still rated it 4/5 even with all of that, it's an amazingly cool set when finished.
- Sergey Slobodenyuk
- 29.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Sergey Slobodenyuk
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.