Make the most of your weight loss program with the Retrofit Me app from Retrofit Weight Loss. Now you can exchange messages with your personal weight loss coach, log your activity and track your progress directly from your phone or mobile device.
Make the most of your weight loss program with the Retrofit Me app from Retrofit Weight Loss. Exchange messages with your personal weight loss coach, log your activity and track your progress directly from your phone or mobile device.
The Retrofit Me app can be used with any Retrofit weight loss plan to:
- Communicate with your wellness expert team through in-app messages
- Keep track of your customized weight loss program instructions and items created by your wellness coach
- View your meal schedule
- Log your exercise, photo log meals, snacks and treats
- View past and upcoming scheduled sessions with your weight loss coach
- Keep notes on your fitness progress and life events
- Review your weekly graphs and progress charts
(Don’t have a Retrofit Weight Loss membership yet? Visit our website to get started!)
- You must be on a Retrofit program to log in
- You must have an iPhone or 5th generation iPod Touch running iOS6+
- Some feature restrictions may apply based on the limitations of the device running the app
Ratings and Reviews
Fix the log in problem and it will be great
This app is good for communicating with your health coach, tracking your weight, and online classes. Tracking of food intake is limited because it doesn’t track nutrition, but your health coach can see what you eat and give feedback. The Fitbit app is better for food tracking. The reason for my meh rating is that the app doesn’t allow you to save your login information, frequently makes you log in, and after you log in, you must close it and reopen before it works properly. When you log in initially, it freezes access to your online classes and won’t sync with your scale. The retrofit program itself is great. It’s just the app that needs a retrofit.
I like that your coach can see how you’re doing...it’s a good form of accountability. For someone that is fairly disciplined, it works well because you are able to see your progress. However, if you lack the discipline to log your food and exercise sessions then it won’t be much help. I like the fact that it syncs with the scale...makes it easier and keeps you honest ;)
App is relatively easy to use. I have some trouble with lessons freezing.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.