By Retrospect, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Retrospect for iOS allows you to remotely monitor and control Mac and Windows Retrospect backup servers over a 3G, 4G, or WiFi connection.
* Looks amazing: An improved user interface offers full support for iPhone and iPad retina displays.
* Now with more control: Just tap on a script name to run it or to pause a current activity.
* Keep tabs on all aspects of Retrospect: View Reports, Activities, Past Backups, Scripts, Sources, Media Sets, Devices, and the Operations Log.
* Reports with badges: Even your custom reports are now instantly accessible.
* Multilingual: Full support for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Japanese.
* Full support: Retrospect 11.0, 10.0, Retrospect 9.0, Retrospect 9.0 for Windows, 8.0 for Windows, Retrospect 7.7.612 for Windows
* Partial support: Retrospect 8.2, Retrospect 7.7.341 for Windows.
Please don't hesitate to send us your feedback at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 01, 2014
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Retrospect, Inc.
- 2012 Retrospect, Inc.; portions ©2010 EMC Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.