By Retrospect, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Retrospect for iOS allows you to remotely monitor and control Mac and Windows Retrospect backup servers over a 3G, 4G, or WiFi connection.
* Looks amazing: An improved user interface offers full support for iPhone and iPad retina displays.
* Now with more control: Just tap on a script name to run it or to pause a current activity.
* Keep tabs on all aspects of Retrospect: View Reports, Activities, Past Backups, Scripts, Sources, Media Sets, Devices, and the Operations Log.
* Reports with badges: Even your custom reports are now instantly accessible.
* Multilingual: Full support for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Japanese.
* Full support: Retrospect 11.0, 10.0, Retrospect 9.0, Retrospect 9.0 for Windows, 8.0 for Windows, Retrospect 7.7.612 for Windows
* Partial support: Retrospect 8.2, Retrospect 7.7.341 for Windows.
Please don't hesitate to send us your feedback at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206
Was useful tho incomplete, now...
...starting the app incurs a warning message from iOS that the app needs to be updated because it may slow down your iPhone. That's something I've never seen before. Looks like Retrospect has abandoned this app. Use at your own risk.
No updates. Abandoned
No updates since 2014.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 01, 2014
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Retrospect, Inc.
- 2012 Retrospect, Inc.; portions ©2010 EMC Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.