ReUnite (R) is a post-disaster family reunification tool. After a disaster, the U.S. National Library of Medicine's PEOPLE LOCATOR (R) Web site, (http://pl.nlm.nih.gov) opens an event. The app can be used for reporting and searching missing or found person information within those disaster events.
This free app is primarily intended for by the general public to report missing and/or found people to the site. However, we encourage its use by emergency managers, disaster camp coordinators, disaster relief organizations, and medical aid and relief workers that are assisting in family reunification efforts after a disaster. The app includes on-device encryption of missing/found person records stored on the device.
The ReUnite app and PEOPLE LOCATOR Web site are products of the Lost Person Finder project (http://lpf.nlm.nih.gov) at the Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications, which is an intramural R&D division of the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), part of the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH). Please contact us at the support email address for more information.
-Internal communication changes.
-Minor UI changes.
-Added Chinese(Simplified & Traditional), Vietnamese Language support.
-Bug fixes and Performance Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It's really good our robotics team loved it
gives lots of information
- National Library of Medicine
- 10.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © An Intramural R&D project of the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.