Reuters TV: Video News
By Thomson Reuters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reuters TV - It’s TV news for people who no longer watch TV. Install the revolutionary video news app today.
Your go-to TV news app for the morning commute, Reuters TV is powered by more than 2,500 journalists in 200 locations. With on-demand news programming and live, unfiltered coverage of the world’s great events, you can watch news that’s curated for you, straight from the source and made to fit your day.
Choose your program length and watch news that’s ready when you are, even without Internet access.
• On-demand: Watch whenever and wherever, for as long as you’ve got
• Up to date: Insightful coverage of national and international news that’s always current
• Relevant to you: Tailored to your interests and location
• Any duration: Choose the length of your news program, from 5 to 30 minutes
• Live feeds: Watch the world’s most important events as they happen
• Offline viewing: Your news program will download at scheduled times for offline viewing
• News trends: Whether it’s the battle for Mosul or the race for the self-driving car, stay on top of the year’s big stories
• 360° Video: Get the whole picture with 360° video news
• Background audio: Listen to your news program even while you’re multitasking
Access to Reuters TV is completely free with limited advertising.
You can choose to subscribe for $1.99 per month to watch without ads. Upon subscribing, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Please visit http://www.reuters.tv/tos and http://www.reuters.tv/privacy for more information. We welcome your feedback at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Bug fixes around the full screen swipe to skip functionality.
The swipe through stories has been fixed.
I can no longer swipe to skip a story. It always restarts the first story again. The app support link in the App Store only causes the app to start running.
The swipe to skip forward and back functionality has been fixed in version 2.5.1.
App has become stable, but 90% of stories are anti-Trump
I've used the app on and off for about two years and it is now very stable and a good mix of stories...that is until Trump became the main headline for 90% of the stories. I used to enjoy a good mix of local, national, and world headlines that I don't get from most media, but the all Trump all the time needs to end.
I use it on a daily basis to update myself on the world news. Can't ask for anything more from a free app and service.
The bugs have been squashed and works amazing now!
As a bonus the app team writes the best app update descriptions!!
- Category: News
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 102 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomson Reuters
- © Thomson Reuters Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Reuters TV Monthly$1.99