Reuters TV is TV news for people who no longer watch TV. Get the revolutionary, free video news app today.
It’s your news, ready when you are. With on-demand news programming and live, unbiased coverage of the world’s great events, Reuters TV is your daily personalized news show, straight from the source. Your go-to TV news app for the morning commute, Reuters TV is powered by more than 2,500 journalists in 200 locations.
Simply choose your program length and watch news that’s ready when you are, even when offline.
• On-demand: Watch whenever and wherever, for as long as you’ve got
• Up to date: Insightful coverage of national and international news that’s always current
• Relevant to you: Curated with your interests and location in mind
• Any duration: Choose the length of your news program, from 5 to 30 minutes
• Live feeds: Watch the world’s most important events as they happen
• Offline viewing: Your news program will download at scheduled times for offline viewing
• News trends: Whether it’s the latest on North Korea or the current state of the U.S. markets, stay on top of the year’s big stories with our editorially curated Featured Programs.
• Background audio: Listen to your news program even while you’re multitasking
Access to Reuters TV is completely free with limited advertising.
You can choose to subscribe for $1.99 per month to watch without ads. Upon subscribing, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Please visit http://www.reuters.tv/tos and http://www.reuters.tv/privacy for more information. We welcome your feedback at email@example.com.
Behind-the-scenes performance enhancements made to provide a richer user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Tell Reuters TV how much time you have to get your news fix, and it’ll create a tailor-made broadcast on the spot. Drawing together the top stories from around the world, this fantastically clever app feels like having your own personal on-demand news channel with reporting from one of the world’s oldest and most trusted news organizations. Broadcasts can be downloaded in advance for times when you’re not online, or you can watch live feeds of developing stories as they happen.
Great app reaching globally
I first became aware of the Apple TV app several years ago and use that more than iPhone app. The tv app has been flawless for years and through the years now offers live coverage.
My experience on mobile initially wasn’t as good nor did it offer live events.
However I was very pleased when my notifications let me know of the senate eulogy for Sen. John McCain. But I was leaving and tried the live mobile service. Worked perfect and was appreciative of the coverage. No other US media to my knowledge broke for that.
Also I must say I use Reuters and skytv for my news. Al Jazera is good but their format needs work. I appreciate the international journalism that never makes it to the US . And for me it isn’t an echo chamber of US news. It’s global. It’s 30 min wrap up is great in the morning for a run down on the world. Keep it up 👍
Fast, Quality News
I check this app 2-3 times a day, usually in the morning and evening. You can choose from a 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 min newscast; I often go with the 30. Most stories are no longer than 2 min, and you can skip around through them if you’d like. There’s also a separate tab for live coverage, such as press conferences, ceremonies and rescue operations; it’s all archived if you want to watch something again.
Reuters has a great multimedia team that contributes to this app; I always especially look forward to Andy Sullivan’s incisive U.S. politics videos and Conway Gittens’s quick analyses of global market trends.
I’m always telling friends and family about this app and how great it is. For timely world and U.S. news it’s tough to beat, and the customization feature is unmatched. Highest possible recommendation.
- Thomson Reuters
- 94.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Thomson Reuters Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Reuters TV Monthly $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.