Rever Motorcycle GPS: Discover, Track and Share.
By Rever, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rever is THE app to discover, track and share motorcycle riding experiences.
Going on an epic journey across the country? Out for a weekend trail ride? Burning laps at the track? Looking for incredible roads to explore or new people to ride with? Ride, track and share all of this and more with Rever!
It’s never been easier to record your rides, share them with your friends or browse new places to explore on any type of bike.
- Browse route recommendations.
- Find new riding areas.
- See ride recommendations from other riders.
RECORD AND SHARE
- Track and record your motorcycle rides using the GPS in your phone.
- Get key stats like; time, distance, average speed, elevation profiles, cap headings & lat/long.
- Follow routes you’ve created or that have been shared with you from other Rever users.
- Find and share routes with other riders.
- Save photos with rides to tell better stories.
- Use the garage to keep track of your bikes.
- Relive all the rides you’ve tracked through the in-phone app or online.
- Get motivated by joining an industry supported challenge and see how you stack up against your friends and the motorcycle community.
GROUPS, CLUBS, & EVENTS
- Find a new crew to ride with based on where you live or the type of bike you ride.
- Share ride plans and routes to make sure everybody knows where the group is going.
- Get recommendations from local clubs, shops and event organizers.
REVER PREMIUM: Premium features are available through for $5.99/month or $59.00/year.
FIND THE BEST ROADS
- Get access to Butler Motorcycle Maps’ curated road recommendations. Get instant updates as the ‘Butler Scouts’ ride and rate every great road in America.
RIDE WITH FRIENDS
- Keep your group ride together. Create a temporary riding group on your phone and view the location of everybody you are riding with, in real time.
- Customize automated text alerts to tell friends or family when you’ve started or finished a ride.
- No cell signal? No problem. Build routes and save to your phone before you go and follow via GPS.
- Compatible with the GPX file format for use with traditional GPS devices.
Make Every Ride Count!
- Road recommendations currently available only in the US.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Some features, like Riding with Friends, may use additional data and battery.
- Rever has solutions for mounting your phone to your motorcycle and keeping it charged.
- Motorcycles are our passion and we love hearing from fellow riders. Give us high fives or suggest how to do something better by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
- Improve loading on Rides view. So much faster!
- Added ability to delete offline maps
- Improved SMS notifications and contact search
- As always, a bunch of bug fixes and performance updates
Awesome mapping app!!!
Awesome mapping software!
I have used Streets and Trips for years and as some know it is no longer supported and not online. I would make our routes then print to PDF and send out to the group for comments and such. Now with REVER and included Butler routes this has just became so easy! The route panning is very easy and quick. Having the butler routes online makes it even easier as I use the paper versions all the time. The cool part is you can share these routes with your riding buddies who can now see easily and download themselves. I ride with a group from overseas and REVER has made collaboration seamless! Excited to see what new features will come as they grow this application!!
Absolutely LOVE my REVER.
This is a great app for tracking your rides. I often just cruise around turning left and right while taking the long way home. It's great to be able to go back and see where I've been. The real time tracking and post-ride review tell the tale. I participate in the "Challenges" and also get to see my friends' journeys as well. "Great job" to the folks that created it and for the excellent support they offer if you have questions.
This is a great ride tracker!
It even works when there's no cell service. I love to document and share ride stats with my riding buddies after an epic ride. Low battery drain, excellent stats and gives a great picture of where you've been.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Rever, LLC
- © 2016 Rever, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rever Premium Monthly$5.99
- Rever Premium Year$59.99