Ride with REVER and join the largest motorcycling community of its kind. Discover the best places to ride, create custom routes and record rides to share with your friends. If you ride a motorcycle, REVER is the social-navigation app you’ve been looking for.
- Find your next great ride with recommendations from route experts around the world.
- Search off-road trails and riding areas.
- Explore MX and roadrace tracks across the globe.
CREATE CUSTOM ROUTES
- Create custom routes at rever.co or upload your favorite GPX files.
- Any ride you create automatically syncs with your REVER app for easy navigation.
- Share your ride plans or GPX files through email or directly to your REVER friends in the app.
RECORD AND SHARE
- Track and record your motorcycle rides using the GPS in your phone, even offline, anywhere in the world.
- Get key stats: time, distance, average speed, elevation profiles, cap headings, and lat/long.
- Follow routes you’ve created or that have been shared with you from other REVER users.
- Find and share routes with other riders.
- Save photos with rides to tell better stories.
- Add bikes to your garage to keep track of the distances you’ve ridden on each one.
- Get motivated by joining a mileage- or Point-of-Interest- (POI) based Challenge. Get credit for visiting incredible places around the world and see how you stack up against a global community of riders.
BUILD YOUR OWN COMMUNITY
- Find a new crew to ride with based on where you live or the type of bike you ride.
- Share ride plans and routes to make sure everybody knows where the group is going.
- Get recommendations from local clubs, shops, and event organizers.
- Create your own community to stay organized with where you ride and who you ride with.
REVER PREMIUM: Premium features are available for $5.99/month or $59.00/year.
BUTLER MOTORCYCLE MAPS
- Never miss a good road again. Get exclusive access to hand-curated recommendations from Butler Motorcycle Maps.
LIVE FRIEND TRACKING
-You’ve made your friends, stop losing them. See their locations on a map in real time.
AUTOMATIC SAFETY NOTIFICATIONS
-You’ve got people that care. Keep them in the loop with automated text alerts that show your location along with a custom message when you start and finish a ride.
OFFLINE MAPS (No WIFI or Cell Required)
-You don’t need an expensive GPS or data plan to know where you are. Get unlimited Offline Maps for the entire world.
ADVANCED RIDE PLANNING
Don’t waste time with complicated software. Unlock advanced ride-planning tools at rever.co. Follow your rides in the app or download GPX files for use in your own GPS device.
Access to REVER Premium features is available through an annual or monthly subscription. Subscribing through the REVER app will charge your iTunes account ($5.99/month or $59.99/year). Your subscription will auto renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto renew after purchase by going to ‘Manage Subscription’ in settings. Unused portions of any free trials will be forfeited at the point of a purchase of a subscription.
- Motorcycles are our passion and we love hearing from fellow riders. Give us high fives or suggest how to do something better by emailing us at email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://rever.co/terms-and-conditions/
We update Rever as often as we can, check in weekly to make sure you have the latest fixes and features.
Love the app? We’d really appreciate a review.
Questions? Ask us anything, we are here to listen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Over Coded and Over Rated
I have been a premium Rever user for years. Over those years I have defended and recommended it to dozens, if not hundreds of people. No more.
Why? 1. The folks at Rever used to be receptive to input. That is no longer the case and their tech support is lacking. 2. The app has been over coded to the point that it crashes, is slow to load, and loses data. 3. The turn-by-turn voice guidance is a joke. It’s just a lesser version of Google Maps. What is the point of adding that? 4. Premium members are subjected to being upsold to other Rever-sponsored products. Get a grip, guys. One reason we pay a premium price is so we don’t have to see that junk.
It’s a real shame to see what this app has turned into. It’s like a painting that was great, but the artist wouldn’t stop painting until he ruined it. If it doesn’t get cleaned up before my subscription renewal comes up I’m out. I’d rather use my Garmin.
Thanks for your premium membership TXNative and for recommending Rever to your friends. We recently changed customer support programs so we did have some hiccups in the transition but we are definitely still here and we absolutely want to hear your feedback. In fact, we'd really appreciate more specifics about the crashes you are experiencing so we can get to the bottom of it. Anything more you can provide through support would help. Where in the app where you? What version are you running, etc. Same with your comment about "slowness." We are fixing up a small issue affecting login when you have marginal cell service so if that's where you experienced the slowness, you should see big improvements there very soon. If its somewhere else, specifics would be super helpful.
Thanks again for sticking with us.
Pretty good app
Have to agree with others comments about in App editing (or lack there of). Not a deal breaker. Used this exclusively for our recent trip around WA, ID, and MT. I had set up several preplanned routes in the weeks before. Was handy to have multiple options as our plans changed. I think if you’re meticulous about your trip preplanning, it’s a pretty decent app for that. For tracking it does alright too. Burns through my battery on my phone pretty quickly (wasn’t plugged in all the way). Had a couple incidents where it kept tracking me but randomly kicked off of the map page for whatever reason. All in all I think I might like it better than Gaia, as it offers the options for Trails, touring, adventure and other filters. A good solid 4 stars.
I want to like it...buuut
I just can’t. I live in Chicago, which is the 3rd largest metropolitan area in the US behind NYC and LA, yet the ‘community’ feature is a ghost town. Moreover, I’ve been unable to find a way to start my own group in the community, so I’ve just given up. Additionally, the navigation feature is a complete joke. It’s not always practical or safe to ride on some of the most heavily traveled freeways/interstates in the country at rush hour, yet REVER offers no options whatsoever in avoiding freeways or offering alternative route options. Even if they did, I wouldn’t use the platform for navigation purposes because it feels like taking a step back in time to the early gen 1 and 2 iPhone map feature. Save yourself the headache, download Waze, and move on with life.
Sorry you had troubles Howie. To build a community you need to go to our website. From there you can create custom rides (using avoid, highways or tolls if you want) and invite people into your community. For sure Waze is a great app and if you need to navigate around traffic in the city nobody compares to that. Despite the negative review, we appreciate your feedback and will continue to work hard to improve. Please hit us up in support with any ideas you have to help make Rever better for your situation. We will listen.
- Rever, LLC
- 176.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Rever, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Rever Premium Monthly $5.99
- REVER Premium Monthly $5.99
- Rever Premium Year $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.