Ride with REVER and join the largest motorcycling community of its kind. Discover the best places to ride, create custom routes and record rides to share with your friends. If you ride a motorcycle, REVER is the social-navigation app you’ve been looking for.
- Find your next great ride with recommendations from route experts around the world.
- Search off-road trails and riding areas.
- Explore MX and roadrace tracks across the globe.
CREATE CUSTOM ROUTES
- Create custom routes at rever.co or upload your favorite GPX files.
- Any ride you create automatically syncs with your REVER app for easy navigation.
- Share your ride plans or GPX files through email or directly to your REVER friends in the app.
RECORD AND SHARE
- Track and record your motorcycle rides using the GPS in your phone, even offline, anywhere in the world.
- Get key stats: time, distance, average speed, elevation profiles, cap headings, and lat/long.
- Follow routes you’ve created or that have been shared with you from other REVER users.
- Find and share routes with other riders.
- Save photos with rides to tell better stories.
- Add bikes to your garage to keep track of the distances you’ve ridden on each one.
- Get motivated by joining a mileage- or Point-of-Interest- (POI) based Challenge. Get credit for visiting incredible places around the world and see how you stack up against a global community of riders.
BUILD YOUR OWN COMMUNITY
- Find a new crew to ride with based on where you live or the type of bike you ride.
- Share ride plans and routes to make sure everybody knows where the group is going.
- Get recommendations from local clubs, shops, and event organizers.
- Create your own community to stay organized with where you ride and who you ride with.
REVER PREMIUM: Premium features are available for $5.99/month or $59.00/year.
BUTLER MOTORCYCLE MAPS
- Never miss a good road again. Get exclusive access to hand-curated recommendations from Butler Motorcycle Maps.
LIVE FRIEND TRACKING
-You’ve made your friends, stop losing them. See their locations on a map in real time.
AUTOMATIC SAFETY NOTIFICATIONS
-You’ve got people that care. Keep them in the loop with automated text alerts that show your location along with a custom message when you start and finish a ride.
OFFLINE MAPS (No WIFI or Cell Required)
-You don’t need an expensive GPS or data plan to know where you are. Get unlimited Offline Maps for the entire world.
ADVANCED RIDE PLANNING
Don’t waste time with complicated software. Unlock advanced ride-planning tools at rever.co. Follow your rides in the app or download GPX files for use in your own GPS device.
Access to REVER Premium features is available through an annual or monthly subscription. Subscribing through the REVER app will charge your iTunes account ($5.99/month or $59.99/year). Your subscription will auto renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto renew after purchase by going to ‘Manage Subscription’ in settings. Unused portions of any free trials will be forfeited at the point of a purchase of a subscription.
- Motorcycles are our passion and we love hearing from fellow riders. Give us high fives or suggest how to do something better by emailing us at email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://rever.co/terms-and-conditions/
- Numbered waypoints when navigating planned routes
- Turn-by-turn and voice navigation for custom planned rides is finally here.
- Added .GPX import to mobile.
- Updated designs and UX to Load Routes on map.
- Fixed a bug that effected viewing rides in communities.
We update Rever as often as we can, check in weekly to make sure you have the latest fixes and features.
Love the app? We’d really appreciate a review.
Questions? Ask us anything, we are here to listen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good app
Have to agree with others comments about in App editing (or lack there of). Not a deal breaker. Used this exclusively for our recent trip around WA, ID, and MT. I had set up several preplanned routes in the weeks before. Was handy to have multiple options as our plans changed. I think if you’re meticulous about your trip preplanning, it’s a pretty decent app for that. For tracking it does alright too. Burns through my battery on my phone pretty quickly (wasn’t plugged in all the way). Had a couple incidents where it kept tracking me but randomly kicked off of the map page for whatever reason. All in all I think I might like it better than Gaia, as it offers the options for Trails, touring, adventure and other filters. A good solid 4 stars.
Good app but needs improvement
The overall experience is ok. Maos are great but trip planning from within the app isn't possible. You have to log on from a desktop or use a browser on your mobile device. Would be nice to be able st scan around a map with a pointer and not leave waypoints all over the map when researching potential rides as well. It would also be nice to see the highlighted sections on the map showing the type of ride as shown in the full version map key after you've planned a trip and are on route.
Love this app!
I’ve tried a lot of route planning apps, and REVER is hands down the best. I have zero problems with the app or website. It’s never crashed in me once and at the moment I have 12k+ miles on it. I appreciate y’all working on the turn-by-turn directions, but what I’d really like to have is the ability to create a route on my iPhone, whether it’s in the app or thru the website. I don’t carry a computer on trips (I doubt too many people do) so planning and modifying routes while I’m on the road isn’t possible for me as it stands right now.
- Rever, LLC
- 132.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Rever, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Rever Premium Monthly $5.99
- Rever Premium Year $59.99
- REVER Premium Monthly $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.