Reverb.com — Buy & Sell Gear
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Find your tone. Reverb.com is a simple, fun way to browse vintage, used and new music gear including guitars, basses, amplifiers, effects/pedals, drums, keyboards, and pro-audio, or quickly post your own gear for sale.
- Search, browse & buy instruments and other musical gear
- Take photos and list your guitars, pedals, amps & effects for sale on Reverb
- Save your favorite items for later
Join the marketplace community that’s built by musicians. Reverb makes it easy to buy and sell gear online.
What's New in Version 3.19.1
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
New in 3.19:
- Explore the Reverb marketplace with the new “Explore” tab. Explore is where you can find the best of Reverb–read top news, jump right into gear categories, browse new listings, and search for the perfect piece of gear.
- We’ve renamed the Browse tab to My Feed. My Feed is where you can find Reverb customized to you. Check out new gear and news articles based on what you’re following, look at your browsing history, and view your watch list to see if anything has gone on sale.
- Upload a photo to your profile and add that personal touch to interactions across Reverb.
- Top notch fixes and improvements.
Not great for sellers
This app is okay for buying, but it’s missing key features for sellers:
You can’t print invoices in the app, only online.
No account dashboard in the app, only online.
No earnings in the app, only online.
Can’t add listings to sales in the app, only online.
For some reason you can’t see the buyer’s phone number in the app, only online.
You can’t make the feedback notifications go away in the app, only online.
I should be clear, I love Reverb the service. But I mainly use it as a seller, and as it stands right now I can’t use the iOS app for a number of important things, which makes its utility rather limited at the moment. What’s odd is that the mobile version of the Reverb website offers pretty much everything for sellers that this app is missing. I don’t understand why they can make those features work for their mobile website and not for their mobile app.
I love Reverb and use it all the time as both a buyer and seller. The app is extremely convenient and easy to use. The only thing I wish the app had is a notification when one of your items sells. There is none, and at times, a day will go by before I see something of mine has sold.
Why Use Anything Else?
Easily the best way to buy musical equipment. 10/10 Would recommend