Find out who is calling or texting you. Run a reverse phone number lookup to find the caller id, first name, last name, gender, phone carrier and address of any phone number in the US or Canada.
Filter out unwanted or unknown texts and phone calls.
See community reports about spammers and telemarketers and get a risk assessment about any phone number.
No signup or registration is required. Simply download the app and enter any valid phone number to find its information. The owner of the number will not be notified.
Note: Only United States and Canada numbers are eligible for a 411 query. Some details may not be available for all numbers when running a Premium Search.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews after one month unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current monthly subscription.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by going to your account settings after purchase.
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
- Any unused part or time-span of a free trial period will be forfeited, as soon as you purchase a subscription.
- Terms of Service - https://binarypattern.com/terms-of-service.html
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works as advertised but one suggestion
I tested the app with my own phone number as it can't be found with my name in Google. The app has a simple UI and when I searched my number and used the paid unlock feature (first unlock is free), it did in fact reveal my name. Unfortunately or fortunately for me, no other information that the app might show such as address. So if you can't match a name to a number from Google, I can recommend this app and the cost (about 99 cents per unlock) is fairly low compared to sites like Intelius. One detraction is the free lookup gives location and line type (e.g. mobile) but not carrier (that's part of the paid look-up). You can lookup the carrier for any phone number for free on sites like freecarrerlookup; so for the app developer, I'd suggest you follow suit.
I pay $9.99 for a monthly subscription for unlimited use however in the most recent update, the app is now asking that I pay for credits to perform searches. I tried to restore through the app with no luck. I have contacted Apple support who directed me to the creator of the app however they left the case open for follow up because I indicated that I have already reached out to support through the app but no one ever followed up. I have submitted two additional support tickets of which I have an email confirmation of yet not a single person had followed up. So this is the last path forward in finding resolution as well as following up with Apple to inform them that there has been no support from the owner of this app! ✌🏽
Love the app and how many options of info you can get on the person who is calling. This may help those who have been getting a lot of random phones realize if it’s spam or not.
Only down fall is that you have to type in every phone number. Wish it could connect to the call directory and you could choose what number to picks.
- BinaryPattern llc
- 26 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BinaryPattern LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Credit Pack $1.99
- 3 Credit Pack $5.99
- 5 Credit Pack $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.